FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Rock Star : Supernova
Mistress
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:08 pm  Reply with quote

I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that! David and Emma just shrugged that Survivor promo off. I was like "um... guys... he's won". but they were in denial.

After Toby was sent home David yelled "don't ever watch this fucking show again, these guys are stupid". Clearly he was riding that Rand Wagon Laughing

I don't get it. I just shook my head and turned it off. David insulted Supernova. Emma threw herself across my bed and cried for 10 minutes. Shame on you And people wonder why I don't watch any other reality TV. I told her that since they were manufactured group with bad taste in singers and we just wouldn't buy their album. *cried more* then I put my foot down and said if she's going to be like this no more TV at night. She slumped off to bed, refused to kiss me goodnight and I heard her quietly cursing Tommy Lee on my way to bed. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Disappointing. But it's just a TV show and now I can devote my TV time to Angel Season 1 and Dinosaurs Seasons 1 and 2. Mr. Green
MidnightDreamer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:13 pm  Reply with quote

Well...Toby oh Toby what a dissapointment!! I was so sure he was taking it. Damn Supernova!!!

Alright as for the leaking of who one with the Survivor promo, they did the exact same thing last year, although I think it was a CSI promo with Pretty Vegas, can't be totally sure, but they did do it.

Anyone else hear that they have to change the band name now that the show is done, due to a copyright Kevin Smith has on the Supernova name?
Mistress
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:15 pm  Reply with quote

Kevin Smith had the copyright to that name? I thought the band Supernova that did that Star Wars song (what a wookie!) on the Clerks soundtrack was suing over the band name.

Not that Supernova is a good name for a band anyway.

Alice in Chains should have done the show this summer. Has anyone else heard the new singer they have? Staley is turning in his grave. This new dude doesn't have anything near Staley's range. horrible.