FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:52 pm  Reply with quote

Floydian Trip wrote:
If all that were true we'd be alot alike but since I doubt most of it just shut the fuck up OK? If I'm such an idiot don't respond to my posts.

Wow. You really don't get it. You actually procreated? Did someone draw you a diagram?

Quote:
Stay the fuck away from the threads I create and I will create many.

Hmmm...Let's put aside the obvious irony that this is a thread that I created, OK? Let's instead talk about you wishing someone who thinks some of what you say is utterly retarded and misguided. So this person should ignore you so you can continue to say your inane things? Sorry pal, don't know what planet you're from but here on Earth, no one is really above reproach. You don't see me saying much other than deal with it. And believe me, I've been reamed a more than a few times on here by people far more intelligent than you.

Quote:
If this forum has the option to ignore people then by all means ignore me.

Right back atcha, princess.

Quote:
I'm quite sure I dislike you much more than you dislike me.

I have no doubt about that. I'm open to new ideas, you're not. Why would you like me?

Quote:
And by the way I hope you don't think you're hurting my feelings. Haha your funny in an idiotic way but I could do without the humor. The internet doesn't bother me. Just complete assholes like you who can't go a day without name calling. I don't even believe your 37. You can't possibly be that old. I'm old and I agree I have some really fucked up ideas about things but that's the way I like it.

See, I CAN believe you're as old as you say you are, because thankfully younger people are more open to different ideas than the ones force-fed into their brains by ignorance and kept there by sheer stubborn will.
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 pm  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
I'm open to new ideas

Just so long as they're dumb and loud, right? Just like yourself.

See, that's how folks fall into ruts, developmentally. Especially around your age, but beginning far earlier than that. More and more they come to accept or even consider only the things (works of art, political views, philosophies, etc ...) that readily fit into their pre-existing world-views, because this is what their wealth of past experiences can most easily validate. Anything even remotely confronting these basic assumptions is, immediately WRONG ... or, as you'd put it - 'moronic' (and who fucking uses that word, anyways? You sound like Gene Shalit when you try to hurl insults) ... and pardon me, but that sounds A LOT like a certain negro-phobic pot/Michael Bay apologist I know of.

But, oh, wait -- I'm forgetting myself.

There, that's better.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 am  Reply with quote

Dr Malachi Constant wrote:
I'm open to new ideas

Yep. Is that more of your "logic"? Because I like Transformers, surely I can't get behind films like The Seventh Seal, or The 4th Man, or Jaws or my favourite movie of all-time, The Player? Because I enjoy Michael Bay movies, that means I can't appreciate Akira Kurosawa, Alfred Hitchcock, Robert Altman, Danny Boyle, Sidney Lumet or Peter Jackson. Nope, you've got me ALL figured out based on the FEW things you know I like. Nope, you're not dumb at all.

Quote:
See, that's how folks fall into ruts, developmentally. Especially around your age, but beginning far earlier than that. More and more they come to accept or even consider only the things (works of art, political views, philosophies, etc ...) that readily fit into their pre-existing world-views, because this is what their wealth of past experiences can most easily validate. Anything even remotely confronting these basic assumptions is, immediately WRONG ... or, as you'd put it - 'moronic' (and who fucking uses that word, anyways? You sound like Gene Shalit when you try to hurl insults) ... and pardon me, but that sounds A LOT like a certain negro-phobic pot/Michael Bay apologist I know of.

Negro-phobic? You make up words and this is supposed to be insulting? Explain to me how exposing your own stupidity is supposed to be insulting to me?
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

Isnt it The 3rd Man? Graham Greene adaptation ... Orson Welles, Joseph Cotten ... voted number 1 film ever made by the Brits in some poll a few years back?

Shows what you know.

Negro-phobic? You make up words and this is supposed to be insulting? Explain to me how exposing your own stupidity is supposed to be insulting to me?

Just sayin' ... you like to call a lot of kettles black. Could've just called you a racist, but that's just not specific enough.

Anyways, that's the last intelligent response you get out of me. I prefer to fight fire with fire ... or, in your case, utter childish lunacy.

And, since this opera thing's stretching a little thin ...

Last edited by Dr Malachi Constant on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:53 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

I'm open to new ideas

Yep. Is that more of your "logic"? Because I like Transformers, surely I can't get behind films like The Seventh Seal, or The 4th Man, or Jaws or my favourite movie of all-time, The Player? Because I enjoy Michael Bay movies, that means I can't appreciate Akira Kurosawa, Alfred Hitchcock, Robert Altman, Danny Boyle, Sidney Lumet or Peter Jackson. Nope, you've got me ALL figured out based on the FEW things you know I like. Nope, you're not dumb at all.

Quote:

Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 am  Reply with quote

Like I said a few posts back. You have nothing of value to say.
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:01 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

(Although, I do take back what I said about the 4th Man ... hadn't heard of the Verhoeven flick. I stand by the rest of that post, though ... Gene.)
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:12 am  Reply with quote

Isnt it The 3rd Man? Graham Greene adaptation ... Orson Welles, Joseph Cotten ... voted number 1 film ever made by the Brits in some poll a few years back?

Shows what you know.

Actually, The 4th Man is a Paul Verhoeven film made before he started making films in America, you dolt.
Quote:

Just sayin' ... you like to call a lot of kettles black. Could've just called you a racist, but that's just not specific enough.

Oh I get it, I'm racist because I like Michael Bay movies...Yep, that makes PERFECT sense.

Quote:
Anyways, that's the last intelligent response you get out of me.

Wait, that was "intelligent"? By whose standards?
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:14 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

Shows what you know.

Actually, The 4th Man is a Paul Verhoeven film made before he started making films in America, you dolt.
Quote:

Oh I get it, I'm racist because I like Michael Bay movies...Yep, that makes PERFECT sense.

I cannot believe this!

Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:28 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

Quote:
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:37 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

Quote:
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:06 am  Reply with quote

Quote: