FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> June, 19, 2009: Creepshow
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

K i'm back, she just needed a cuddle and calmed right down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:26 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

I'm sorry but I just wouldn't explore the crate that closely...especially with all the blood there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I wouldn't explore it at all, but then, I'm a coward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

He plays her so perfectly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I wouldn't explore it at all, but then, I'm a coward.


I see it as a strong sense of self preservation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I wouldn't explore it at all, but then, I'm a coward.


I see it as a strong sense of self preservation.
You're too kind.

And Henry's laughter is great. haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I wouldn't explore it at all, but then, I'm a coward.


I see it as a strong sense of self preservation.
You're too kind.

And Henry's laughter is great. haha


yeah, though he is a little short sighted... the smart thing to do would be to make sure the thing was dead before he though it into the lake, instead of just assuming it would drown.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I'm not sure he could've killed it. It was already over a hundred years old and if it can't drown... Just gotta wonder if it can die at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I'm not sure he could've killed it. It was already over a hundred years old and if it can't drown... Just gotta wonder if it can die at all.


and that;s when you resort to dismemberment.... or you know a grenade... monster ape go BOOM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I'm not sure he could've killed it. It was already over a hundred years old and if it can't drown... Just gotta wonder if it can die at all.


and that;s when you resort to dismemberment.... or you know a grenade... monster ape go BOOM!
Grenade didn't work on the wolf-man. Just saying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

This last story gets to me. I really, really hate roaches.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I'm not sure he could've killed it. It was already over a hundred years old and if it can't drown... Just gotta wonder if it can die at all.


and that;s when you resort to dismemberment.... or you know a grenade... monster ape go BOOM!
Grenade didn't work on the wolf-man. Just saying...


they do when the shrapnel is silver.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
This last story gets to me. I really, really hate roaches.


i'm not a fan of bugs. I react horribly to bites, I'm so happy i never had a bug problem even approaching this level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I'm not sure he could've killed it. It was already over a hundred years old and if it can't drown... Just gotta wonder if it can die at all.


and that;s when you resort to dismemberment.... or you know a grenade... monster ape go BOOM!
Grenade didn't work on the wolf-man. Just saying...


they do when the shrapnel is silver.
Yeah? Well... Uh... Well... See? This is why we don't let girls into the club.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

my skin is crawling just watching this one, heh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 6 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum