FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> June, 12, 2009: Friday the 13th VII; The New Blood
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:18 am  Reply with quote

I wonder if any of the extra gore scenes will be in the upcoming special edition?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 am  Reply with quote

i always laugh when i see the guy washing the car... don't know why.
Gory

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
I saw this in the theatre. And before you make fun of me for being old I was in 8th grade at the time. The guy at the ticket booth didn't even flinch when I asked for the ticket. Laughing
part VIII was first one i saw in a theatre, actually at a drive in
Part III was the first one I saw in the theatre. My dad took me, my sister, and a friend of my sister. I still remember the 3-D effects to this day. My sister's friend was freaked out for years though.

I've never seen any of them in theaters...almost saw Jason X but 10 min in my friend had trouble breathing so I had to take her to the hospital.
What was wrong with her?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon

Gory wrote:
I wonder if any of the extra gore scenes will be in the upcoming special edition?

oh I hope so!
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
I saw this in the theatre. And before you make fun of me for being old I was in 8th grade at the time. The guy at the ticket booth didn't even flinch when I asked for the ticket. Laughing
I miss the old days. Contrast that with when I tried to see Final Destination. I took my 14 year-old niece with me, who lived with me and was raised on these movies, and they wouldn't sell us tickets. They tried to get us to see Mission to Mars instead.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
Part III was the first one I saw in the theatre. My dad took me, my sister, and a friend of my sister. I still remember the 3-D effects to this day. My sister's friend was freaked out for years though.

I've never seen any of them in theaters...almost saw Jason X but 10 min in my friend had trouble breathing so I had to take her to the hospital.
What was wrong with her?

her spleen was swollen because she (unknown to her) had mono putting pressure on her lungs... it wasn't serious, she's fine now.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:22 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
I miss the old days. Contrast that with when I tried to see Final Destination. I took my 14 year-old niece with me, who lived with me and was raised on these movies, and they wouldn't sell us tickets. They tried to get us to see Mission to Mars instead.

I can beat that I was almost denied entry to the fast and the furious.... I was 22 at the time.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
I used to get into movies without being carded or anything. I went to go see Hellraiser II and that was technically unrated/X but I got in. I was underage. This never happened at the upper scale theatres. Only at the lower grade ones. Technically grindhouse type of theatres though not as sticky.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:24 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:

What was wrong with her?

her spleen was swollen because she (unknown to her) had mono putting pressure on her lungs... it wasn't serious, she's fine now.
Are you mad at her to this day because she made you leave?
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:24 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:

I can beat that I was almost denied entry to the fast and the furious.... I was 22 at the time.
Neutral
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:

What the hell? Hahaha
Gory

I think this film has the best makeup of Jason ever done. At least as far as the corpse Jason goes.
ImTheMoon

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:

What was wrong with her?

no she's my main horror movie buddy so it's all good....and her boyfriend works at a radio station so sshe;s gotten me free passes to many movies since then.
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:27 am  Reply with quote

Jason X was the first Friday film I ever got to see in a theater. I would love to attend some big screen showings of some of these.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:27 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:

What was wrong with her?

no she's my main horror movie buddy so it's all good....and her boyfriend works at a radio station so sshe;s gotten me free passes to many movies since then.
If she wants to make it up to you she needs to get you tickets to any Friday the 13th movie to come out. Plus passes to any theatre showing any of the older ones.