FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Bad actor ruins good movie!
Grave-Danger
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 pm  Reply with quote

Star Wars prequels were terrible and I blame everyone except Ewan McGregor.

Nicolas Cage ruins a lot of things with his damn hairpiece.

John Travolta in The Punisher comes to mind as well.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:13 pm  Reply with quote

Like I said, Kane86 is like herpes. You can ignore it and hope it goes away, but IT ALWAYS COMES BACK!
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:
Your a tough guy as long as that computer screen is there. Secondly ia m not Kane86 I ahve no Idea who you are talking about. I myself told there is not purpose to them. Because me Dr. Abyss has his own opinion. You just got all up in my face for nothing becasue you need feel like god on here for your short comings in life. Internet its a serious business,

I find it funny that Kane86 gets deleted and not even 24 hours later you show up. You even have the same grasp of grammar that Kane had, which was pretty poor to begin with.

I guess your life isn't all sunshine and roses if you're back here already. Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PelusaMG
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 pm  Reply with quote

Even though he is not an actor, Mike Tyson was absolutely awful in "The Hangover". Up until he showed up I was really enjoying the movie, but after he appeared it sort of spoilt things for me. Thank God the end credits brought me back to laugh-central!

As for 'real' ac-tors.... Karen Allen was absolutely awful in "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' - not a patch on the same character she played in "Raiders"; Heather Matarazzo was just awful in "Hostel 2", and I for one was not sad to see her demise (just wish it had been quicker); and watching Jake Lloyd in "The Phantom Menace" was the most grating experience of my life (but then again, I absolutely despise child actors)...
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm  Reply with quote

PelusaMG wrote:
Even though he is not an actor, Mike Tyson was absolutely awful in "The Hangover". Up until he showed up I was really enjoying the movie, but after he appeared it sort of spoilt things for me. Thank God the end credits brought me back to laugh-central!

As for 'real' ac-tors.... Karen Allen was absolutely awful in "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' - not a patch on the same character she played in "Raiders"; Heather Matarazzo was just awful in "Hostel 2", and I for one was not sad to see her demise (just wish it had been quicker); and watching Jake Lloyd in "The Phantom Menace" was the most grating experience of my life (but then again, I absolutely despise child actors)...

The Crystal Skull was a horrid movie all around and the blame for that falls directly on Spielberg and Lucas. Her character as so one dimensional and unnecessary I doubt anyone could have made it work.
Lloyd was terrible, but so was the dialog the he had to spew out.
PelusaMG
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm  Reply with quote

frank_dracman wrote:
PelusaMG wrote:

The Crystal Skull was a horrid movie all around and the blame for that falls directly on Spielberg and Lucas. Her character as so one dimensional and unnecessary I doubt anyone could have made it work.
Lloyd was terrible, but so was the dialog the he had to spew out.

Yeah, as I was typing I was thinking that they were bad films, but for me their presence made it worse. There are rumors there is going to be a 5th Indy - let's hope they get it right this time, and not run the franchise totally into the ground.
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:

I am here to talk about bad actors. Not talk about Kane86. So unless this pretains to bad ACTORS. I am not Kane86 nor ever will be Kane86. People register to this site all the fucking time.

You trying to pretend you're not Kane is a good example of BAD ACTING. Hell, you slipped up when you were talking about the prequels and it was Kane who said it originally.

*golf clap*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cartoon Autopsy
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:21 pm  Reply with quote

I might get shit for this but Thomas Jane in "The Mist" almost ruined it for me.

I can't really explain why though. He just annoyed the hell out of me.
Grave-Danger
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:55 am  Reply with quote

Cartoon Autopsy wrote:
I might get shit for this but Thomas Jane in "The Mist" almost ruined it for me.

I can't really explain why though. He just annoyed the hell out of me.

I can understand that. I somewhat agree.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 am  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:
Your a tough guy as long as that computer screen is there. Secondly ia m not Kane86 I ahve no Idea who you are talking about. I myself told there is not purpose to them. Because me Dr. Abyss has his own opinion. You just got all up in my face for nothing becasue you need feel like god on here for your short comings in life. Internet its a serious business,

And you need to feel like you're an expert in internet psychology? Dude, serious, shut the fuck up. You're an idiot under any screen name.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 am  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:

I am here to talk about bad actors. Not talk about Kane86. So unless this pretains to bad ACTORS. I am not Kane86 nor ever will be Kane86. People register to this site all the fucking time.

So then explain to me how it was Kane86 who had something to say about the Star Wars films and yet you said that it was you. Go ahead, we'll wait.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 am  Reply with quote

Crystal Skull was fun and was going great until the last act of the movie. If you want to blame anyone for that movie it should be 100% Lucas. The man has LOST it.
Grave-Danger
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 am  Reply with quote

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
Crystal Skull was fun and was going great until the last act of the movie. If you want to blame anyone for that movie it should be 100% Lucas. The man has LOST it.

I have to disagree. The 3rd act was bad, but so was everything else. Shia LeBeauf was terrible. He actually had the line, "It's a thing!" The action was far more cartoony. I recommend watching the Rifftrax version.
Jon Condit
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 am  Reply with quote

Guess what Dr Abyss I can see your IPs.

Funny that you post from Kane86's IP address.

Knock this shit off I have better things to do than babysit.

Pick one account and stick with it. You have been warned enough times I really should just ban you but I'm too busy too bother with it right now. Consider this a lucky break.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 am  Reply with quote

Grave-Danger wrote:
Didn't See It Coming wrote:

I have to disagree. The 3rd act was bad, but so was everything else. Shia LeBeauf was terrible. He actually had the line, "It's a thing!" The action was far more cartoony. I recommend watching the Rifftrax version.

You can disagree. You're wrong, but you can. Seriously though, I enjoyed everything until the found John Hurt...After that it went to shite.