FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Bad actor ruins good movie!
Kane86
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:40 am  Reply with quote

The movie the Gravedancers. BEsides the rediculous ending. That fucking douchebag ruined it with everything that came out of his mouth.
Kane86
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:53 am  Reply with quote

Anakin Skywalker in Episodes 2 to 3

I never knew that Darth Vader was a whiny emo kid. Then to think about it noone could really act in any of those movies.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:16 am  Reply with quote

They are all good actors. There are movies that prove this. The problem with those movies is the direction.
Kane86
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 am  Reply with quote

WHich movies are you talking about?
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 am  Reply with quote

Kane86 wrote:

The prequels.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm  Reply with quote

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
They are all good actors. There are movies that prove this. The problem with those movies is the direction.

Don't forget the script!
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:
Kane86 wrote:

The prequels.

No I disagree they really are terrible. There is no point in them at all. We already knew that he fell into a lava pit and was Obi Wans apprentice.

I agree there is no point to them. I'm talking about the actors. They're all good actors, that's what you were talking about. Is this you trying to be clever because I said there is no point to a prequel to a History of Violence? Yes it is, and you fail. I never said anything about the quality of the movies.
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:

I think its funny that you think your god of this forum. That your opinion is the only ione that matters. No I am not trying to be clever. But as i can see you're a fucking prick with a messiah complex. Get over yourself you may want to think about who you talk down to...

I have no Idea what your talking about what does A History of Violence have to do with bad actors ruining good movies?

Kane, is that you? Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:
Rottenjesus wrote:
Dr. Abyss wrote:

I think its funny that you think your god of this forum. That your opinion is the only ione that matters. No I am not trying to be clever. But as i can see you're a fucking prick with a messiah complex. Get over yourself you may want to think about who you talk down to...

I have no Idea what your talking about what does A History of Violence have to do with bad actors ruining good movies?

Kane, is that you? Wink

Who's Kane?

A crappy "wrestler" and a former member here who wasn't firing on all thrusters if you know what I mean.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:18 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:

First of all, I don't think my opinion is the only one that matters. What I do think is that if someone says something publicly I disagree with, that I'm going to disagree with it publicly. Second, why should I want to think about who I talk down to?

Quote:

So if you have no idea what I'm talking about then why are you commenting?
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:
I'm sorry but Didn't See It Coming is he always such a self righteous prick?

Yep.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:35 am  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:
Dr. Abyss wrote:

First of all, I don't think my opinion is the only one that matters. What I do think is that if someone says something publicly I disagree with, that I'm going to disagree with it publicly. Second, why should I want to think about who I talk down to?

Quote:

So if you have no idea what I'm talking about then why are you commenting?

Because you mentioned it the comment.

And again I ask, if you don't know what I'm talking about why bother commenting on it. Especially when you try and come off like an internet saviour. In short, shut the fuck up.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:26 am  Reply with quote

Dr. Abyss wrote:

Look you need to cool your jets and calm down. Quit thinking your a god. I am not going to feed your childish need to argue. So go talk down to someone else.

I don't think I'm a God. It only looks like a superiority complex way down there from your inferiority complex. I'll talk down to whomever I want.

Quote:
You brought up a history of violence and I was talking about those lame ass Star Wars movies. I was expressing my opinion everyone has one. No just you and I wasn't tryign to argue with you child......

Wait, YOU were talking about the Star Wars movies? See, here is what actually happened.
Kane86 wrote:

I never knew that Darth Vader was a whiny emo kid. Then to think about it noone could really act in any of those movies.

Dr. Abyss wrote:

Dr. Abyss wrote:
He seemed like an angry young man and had real bone to pick with Zombiefriends.

See that? That was Kane86 who said something about those movies, not you. Well, yes you because you are Kane86, but the sad thing is that you denied it. Wow, you're PAAAATHETIC.
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:06 am  Reply with quote

*points and laughs at Kane86*

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:08 am  Reply with quote

I'll point it out again.

Dr. Abyss wrote:

You brought up a history of violence and I was talking about those lame ass Star Wars movies. I was expressing my opinion everyone has one. No just you and I wasn't tryign to argue with you child......

"You" didn't say ANYTHING about the prequels, Kane86 did.
Kane86 wrote:

Dr. Abyss wrote:

Accuse point finger all you want. I was trying to have conversation with you and well lets get one thing straight. I am not Kane86 so whoever the hell that is go argue with him. You started shit with me for no reason you really need to grow up. I bet you go and cry to the admins after this right?

Actually I didn't start anything. You came in here, with a new user name, sticking up for Kane86, which is really you. Are you really that stupid, because if you are, I'm no doctor, but it might be terminal. I don't need the administrators at all. I perfectly capable of pointing out what a douche you are on my own.