FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> May 29th: SUMMER SCHOOL
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre review!! Holy shit that's funny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Grrrrr! I'm having connection problems again. I was having them before Vegas and I had a service guy come out, told me it was my modem, sold me a new one, then I started having the same problems with the new one. I called after coming back, but they still haven't been back out.
What is happening?
I lose my connection for a few minutes, certain sites won't load right, and the lights on my modem go nuts, like it's power cycling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I had hoped high school would be like this. No such luck. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Grrrrr! I'm having connection problems again. I was having them before Vegas and I had a service guy come out, told me it was my modem, sold me a new one, then I started having the same problems with the new one. I called after coming back, but they still haven't been back out.
What is happening?
I lose my connection for a few minutes, certain sites won't load right, and the lights on my modem go nuts, like it's power cycling.
Are you watching the movie online?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

BUNNIES FROM HELL!!!! HOLY S**T!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Anna Maria in a bikini!!

I understand too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Grrrrr! I'm having connection problems again. I was having them before Vegas and I had a service guy come out, told me it was my modem, sold me a new one, then I started having the same problems with the new one. I called after coming back, but they still haven't been back out.
What is happening?
I lose my connection for a few minutes, certain sites won't load right, and the lights on my modem go nuts, like it's power cycling.
Are you watching the movie online?
I was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

That was .. that was ... that was ... that was ... that was cruel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Grrrrr! I'm having connection problems again. I was having them before Vegas and I had a service guy come out, told me it was my modem, sold me a new one, then I started having the same problems with the new one. I called after coming back, but they still haven't been back out.
What is happening?
I lose my connection for a few minutes, certain sites won't load right, and the lights on my modem go nuts, like it's power cycling.
Are you watching the movie online?
I was.
Are you not able to watch it then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

"Are you going to a funeral?"

"Can we come?"


So many lines form this movie that I use.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Ok. I'm back. Where are you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

They're telling Mr. Shoop what their wishes are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I knew a kid in 8th grade that had a similar disposition as Eakian.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I'd love to live on the beach like that but in reality I understand it's horrible because there are homeless all over your place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

We just got lapped by an old lady with a walker. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum