Bates Motel: What’s Ahead in the Remaining Season 3 Episodes

default-featured-image

A&E recently hosted a roundtable interview with “Bates Motel” star Max Thieriot (Dylan) plus two of this season’s stand-out guest stars, Kenny Johnson (Caleb) and Ryan Hurst (creepy Chick); and while they were tight-lipped on the details, they did promise that many of our most pressing questions will be answered by the end of tomorrow night’s Episode 3.06, “Norma Louise.”  Which of course means that others will be raised.

Here’s what people should be looking forward to as Season 3 approaches its finale:

Thieriot said, “…I think all the family dynamics just get tested even more… I think they probably keep going.  [Executive producers] Kerry [Ehrin] and Carlton [Cuse] have a great way of just going in these directions and then pulling you back into a completely opposite direction… the push/pull type of thing is pretty amazing for the characters and also, you know, the family dynamic… I’m just fascinated and intrigued by the family dynamic, and they just push it about as far as I think they could. Obviously, because it’s ‘Bates Motel’…”

Johnson added, “I think also… you can obviously expect a good cliffhanging finish that I think everybody will be really excited to see and shocked by. And for me what’s kind of cool is this season we sort of really start to see Norman… unravel… it seems like every episode he starts to lose it just a little more and just a little more. So I think by the end of Season 3, he’s changed a lot since Season 1, and I think it’s cool because [it’s] something obviously the audience is wanting to see happen.”

bates306c

They agreed that Freddie [Highmore] has done “an amazing job this year with his transformation… he’s elevated it to a whole new place, and… between now and the end of the season, it’s just going to take you to yet again a whole other place.”

And lest you think we left out Hurst’s character, the “suspicious and mysterious” Chick, about whom we’ve learned so little so far, we were assured that we’re all “going to find out a lot more about Chick… a lot more.”

“Bates Motel” Episode 3.06 – “Norma Louise” (airs 4/13/15)
Norma (Vera Farmiga) considers a life outside of White Pine Bay, leaving Norman (Freddie Highmore) in a vulnerable position. Dylan (Max Thieriot) and Emma (Olivia Cooke) bond while helping Norman through a rough night.

Romero (Nestor Carbonell) is confronted by a new threat, and Caleb (Kenny Johnson) makes a difficult decision after learning of Norma’s sudden departure.

For more info visit “Bates Motel” on AEtv.com, “like” “Bates Motel” on Facebook, and stop by “Bates Motel” on Instagram.

batesmotelbanner

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: