Snake Women Lurk Deep in the Jungle

default-featured-image

Deep in the JungleMy personal experience with monster movies from Thailand haven’t been happy ones, especially ones that involve killer snake people. I recall one I saw from a few years ago called Devil Species that was so bad it made me never want to see another Thai horror movie ever again. But after watching the trailer for Deep in the Jungle, I might be willing to lift my moratorium.

“Narwin, an army secret service agent decided to withdraw from a scientific investigation because of unlawful procedures that involved International forces. Although he had tried desperately to avoid the illegal acts of the armed forces, it seems the harder he tried the more involved he became. He was constantly under surveillance no matter where he went or what he did which made him realize there was more to the situation that meets the eye. Jin, a young woman who Nawin once saved from a brutal attack is undergoing a strange transformation within her body as her blood circulates through mutation. This transformation on Jin is what Nawin believes the International forces are after. The half breed mix between animal and human. Nawin decides to help Jin by taking her back to her birth place. As he leads her home, her illness seems to subside. They will soon grow close and fall in love. When it comes time for Nawin to choose between her and his life, he awakes to find that it has all been an image of his imagination…or was it?”

Deep in the Jungle is new sci-fi horror movie with just a hint of doomed romance from Thailand opening over there in December. It’s produced by Phranakorn, a Thai studio with what I’m told is a reasonable track record when it comes to B-movies. It’s certainly a good looking low budget movie judging by the trailer. See for yourself. There’s no English and it’s a fairly lengthy trailer that looks like it spoils a good deal of the film but give it a look anyway.

The Foywonder

“>CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Find yourself a snake woman of your very own in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized