FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> The Dead Zone - Season 5
Screamz
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:18 pm  Reply with quote

I was just wondering if there were any fans of this show out there. Last season wasn't too great, but I'm still hooked. Anthony Michael Hall is a really good Johnny Smith and reall made the role his own.

Just curious what you peeps think... Cool
Soonertoad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:00 pm  Reply with quote

Enjoy it while you can. The episodes you are watching now were filmed to be part of an expanded season 4. Instead they stopped production and are using up the remaining episodes this summer.
GODHOOD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:06 pm  Reply with quote

I don't think you can touch the first and second seasons, those were great episodes. Then the show started going downhill last season. Also in the Anthony Michael Hall interview on TV Guide their outright saying that this is the dead zone's last season, but then Hall goes on the air and says the show isn't canceled. So who knows what's going on. At least they got rid of the love triangle subplot and killed off the actress in last Sunday's episode, now Johnny can concentrate on saving the world.
Soonertoad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:40 pm  Reply with quote

Since two of the main cast are in new shows this fall, I think we can assume the show is dead.
Screamz
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:16 pm  Reply with quote

Soonertoad wrote:
Since two of the main cast are in new shows this fall, I think we can assume the show is dead.

That sucks! Annoyed Although the show has kinda headed down hill the last two seasons I was still really into them. Well, I guess that just frees up some space on my Tivo when this season ends... I dunno
Faloosha Falange
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:58 pm  Reply with quote

Actually just started watching this recently - and only because it's on the same channel as the 4400 club. I've missed a lot so I'm a little confused about what's going on. If anyone can bring me up to date, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:18 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I haven't seen this season yet I am waiting for it to come out on dvd so I can catch up. I have seen seasons 1-4 and am rewatching 1-3 right now. I just read on the USA network website that season six will be starting June 17th. I love this show though.