Perkins Updates on Darkness, Evil

default-featured-image

Perkins as a cop in Live EvilProlific indie actor Lee Perkins (Katiebird: Certifiable Crazy Person) sent us an update this morning on a couple of his horror projects, and since he’s a cool guy and you all are cool readers, I thought it only right to share.

First up, Live Evil will be premiering at the Valley Film Festival on Thursday, September 25th at 9PM. Perkins plays a cop (pictured) in Live Evil, starring alongside Tiffany Shepis, Ken Foree and Tim Thomerson. The story has a very spaghetti western/post-apocalyptic feel, telling of a world in which vampires are sub-human creatures fighting for the last remaining pureblooded humans. Thomerson plays a cowboy priest who brandishes a samurai sword in his quest to eradicate all bloodsuckers. More info can be gathered at the official Live Evil site.

“>Edges of Darkness is another flick we’ve been keeping tabs on for a while. Perkins informed us that it’s out with Shoreline to handle distribution, so we should be hearing about a deal any day now. Darkness is an anthology film, telling three separate tales set against the backdrop of a zombie apocalypse.

It’s about time Edges of Darkness got closer to distribution; this sucker’s been out there a long time, and I know I’m anxious to see it! The official Edges of Darkness site has more so check it out.

More updates soon!

Johnny Butane

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss your upcoming projects in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized