Netherbeast Announces Limited Theatrical Run!

default-featured-image

The Netherbeast Street Team!Here’s the latest scoop from the desk of Brian Ronalds at the offices of “>Netherbeast Incorporated.

The Ronalds brothers’ associate producer and cousin Greg Seki wrangled the undead today at the ASU campus and launched an Undead Street Team promoting Netherbeast Incorporated’s limited theatrical release opening at Harkins Valley Art on September 12, 2008.

Brian Ronalds served as producer/co-star while his brother Dean helmed as director/producer/editor in their undead office comedy starring Darrell Hammond (“SNL”), Judd Nelson (Breakfast Club/”Suddenly Susan”), Dave Foley (“Kids in the Hall/News Radio”), Jason Mewes (Clerks 1&2/Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back), Steve Burns (“Blue Clues”), Amy Davidson (“8 Simple Rules”) and Robert Wagner (Austin Powers/”Hart to Hart”).

The Netherbeast Street Team!All this Netherlady can say is that if you’re not a fan of this film … that’s most likely because you haven’t seen it yet! No worries for those of you who haven’t been lucky enough to sink your fangs into this tasty little vampire flick because I just got word from my favorite Netherbeasties that you can expect to see a DVD on December 9, 2008! The DVD will be released through Well Go USA via Shoreline Entertainment. That’s great news for all us Netherfolk, and I’m sure once you all get your hands on a copy, you’ll be joining the Nether-ranks too! In case you have yet to feast your eyes upon it, check out the final poster art for Netherbeast Incorporated below, and keep it on Dread Central for more details on the theatrical and DVD releases very soon!

Final Netherbeast, Incorporated poster!

Melissa Bostaph

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Fight the vampires at your job with the help of the Dread Central forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized