Ryan Spindell Is a Bundle of Nerves

default-featured-image

Produced as part of Guillermo del Toro’s House of Horrors project and in collaboration with Legendary Pictures and BlackBox TV, Bundle of Nerves is a horror comedy short that celebrates friendship, family, and slime-sucking tentacles hell-bent on destroying the human race.

If that sounds as much up your alley as it ours, check it out right here, right now!

From the Press Release:
Unwrap a “Bundle of Nerves” this holiday season.

Written and directed by Ryan Spindell (Kirksdale, We Come in Pieces), BUNDLE OF NERVES is the newest short film from Trapdoor Pictures.

Produced as part of Guillermo del Toro’s “House of Horrors” project and in collaboration with Legendary Pictures and BlackBox TV, BUNDLE OF NERVES is a short horror-comedy that pays homage to the classic pulp movies of yesteryear, but with a comedic, Judd Apatow-inspired twist.

“When the fine folks at Legendary Pictures asked me to make a short for Guillermo del Toro, I couldn’t say yes fast enough. He’s been a personal hero of mine for as long as I can remember. We were given one week to write and assemble our team and one day to shoot the film on these amazing Gothic mansion sets at the Youtube Space LA. I’ve never had to put together a project so quickly, and it was one of the most intense and creatively fulfilling experiences of my career.”–Ryan Spindell

Bundle of Nerves

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: