Bay Gives F13 & Ouija Update

default-featured-image

Michael Bay ... listens to fans?!Hollywood Insider chatted it up with Michael Bay recently about all the various explosive pies his dynamite fingers have been in: Transformers, Ouija and the hot topic known as Platinum Dunes’ Friday the 13th.

When asked about details of Jason’s return to the silver screen, Bay didn’t divulge much, “I haven’t seen the director’s cut because he’s still cutting, but I know this one will really be scary; it’s also funny, as well. It’s a fun college adventure that goes awry. It’s not a movie I would ever show my mom! (Laughs) We don’t make these for our mothers; we make these for the fans out there.

Not that much was going on with Ouija either according to Mr. Bay. No director has been signed. It is in the scripting process now, but he didn’t expand on the plot.

He did, however, speak out about the concerned fans, “There are always haters out there, and you can’t get rid of that. We try to be faithful, and we’re fans ourselves. It’s like when I did Transformers I listened to the fans, you know, but you still have to make your own movie by respecting what was done and trying to give it a whole new twist.

Um… OK, Mr. Bay.

Syxx

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss this article in the Dread Central Forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized