Artist Gris Grimly Helps WM3 Cause

default-featured-image

Gris Grimly's Mad Creator ProductionsThe multi-talented Gris Grimly, aka the Mad Creator, recently sent over an email with details about some of his latest projects.

The most notable is his new line of “Broken Justice” t-shirts, which Gris designed to help raise funds for the West Memphis Three (see the picture on the left below). No matter what you think of the case, you can’t deny how poignant — and timely — the image is. His inspiration for the shirt was a worn, broken down Lady Justice who symbolizes all injustice that occurs due to race, class, and sex.

In his own words, “I have only recently become active in assisting these three men. I guess you can say that something happened that struck a chord with me and helped me see things differently. The creation of the Broken Justice shirt is the first project in many to assist and support Damien, Jason and Jessie. The proceeds from the sales of these shirts will be passed along to aid in their defense.

In a different vein (pun intended), click the picture on the right to see two other new shirt designs that incorporate vampiric imagery.

Gris Grimly's new Broken Justice t-shirt line (click to see it bigger!)Gris Grimly's new vampire t-shirt line (click to see it bigger!)

But that’s just the beginning. Grimly goes on to promise, “A bunch of new merch [is coming], all of which will be announced in a Comic Con newsletter soon. Come visit us at the Mad Creator Productions booth (#509). I’ll be attending to sign Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2pm.

In the meantime, visit the official Mad Creator Productions site to place an order and sign up for their emails so you don’t miss a single unhealthy dose of Grimly’s own special abnormality.

Debi Moore

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Fight injustice in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized