Image Gallery and Extended Preview of The Vampire Diaries Episode 6.05 – The World Has Turned and Left Me Here

default-featured-image

vampdiariesAfter last night’s surprising reveal about little orphan Sarah’s parentage, it’s a bit disappointing to not see her mentioned in the synopsis for next week’s Episode 6.05 of “The Vampire Diaries,” entitled “The World Has Turned and Left Me Here.” But with so much else going on, it’s no surprise.  After all… IT’S HOMECOMING!

“The Vampire Diaries” Episode 6.05 – “The World Has Turned and Left Me Here” (10/30/14)
With Homecoming around the corner, Elena (Nina Dobrev) invites Liam (guest star Marco James) to attend a party at the corn maze with her. Instead of attending the homecoming festivities, Caroline (Candice Accola) is preoccupied after Stefan (Paul Wesley) shows up unexpectedly and needs her help cleaning up a mess created by Enzo (Michael Malarkey).

Heeding Elena’s advice to be more social, Alaric (Matt Davis) reluctantly attends the party, but a devastating accident quickly leaves him and Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) rushing to save lives. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) finds himself in a dangerous position when his werewolf curse is put to the test, and an emotionally embattled Stefan comes clean to Caroline about his intent to move on from Mystic Falls.

Lastly, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) make an important discovery that affects their quest to get back home. Leslie Libman directed the episode written by Brett Matthews.

For more info visit “The Vampire Diaries” on CWTV.com, “like” “The Vampire Diaries” on Facebook, and follow “The Vampire Diaries” on Twitter.

The Vampire Diaries Season 6

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: