The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks Novel Being Released Prior to Showtime Miniseries

default-featured-image

As we weren’t excited enough already about Showtime’s recent announcement of a limited “Twin Peaks” series heading our way in 2016, today we learned that Mark Frost, who co-created the iconic show with David Lynch, is writing a tie-in novel, The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks.

Per The Wrap, the book’s publisher, Macmillan subsidiary Flatiron Books, has said that the novel “reveals what has happened to the people of that iconic fictional town since we last saw them 25 years ago.”  It will also offer “a deeper glimpse into the central mystery that was only touched on by the original series.”

The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks will go on sale worldwide in late 2015, ahead of Showtime’s revival of the series.

Related Story: 9-Episode Twin Peaks Miniseries Heading to Showtime

“[Flatiron president and publisher] Bob Miller and I have enjoyed a fantastic fifteen-year relationship in publishing,” Frost said of the book. “This has long been a dream project of mine that will bring a whole other aspect of the world of ‘Twin Peaks’ to life for old fans and new. I couldn’t be more thrilled.”

In addition, the site says Showtime will run the first two seasons of the original series. Get those DVRs ready!

TwinPeaks

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: