Exclusive: The Sickness Pics

default-featured-image

The Sickness Exclusives (click to see it bigger!)Director Carl Paolino sent us a few exclusive images from his new flick today so we figured we’d share. The Sickness tells us the story of five laboratory workers who become “trapped in a secret disease development facility when a highly transmittable virus infects one of the workers.

Don’t think of this as just another horror flick. Mr. Paolino has a message: “When I conceived of The Sickness, one of my goals was to take on the particular social issue of how our government is not really looking after us as well as they lead us to believe. This appeared to be a good subject for a horror film, a scenario that could and does happen to us all every day. When one Hollywood agent read my script, he told me that in this day and age, no company or government would put its own people in danger like that. Later that month a news story broke out across the U.S. that twelve miners were trapped in a mining shaft due to the negligence of the mining company.” Go figure, huh?

For more information and the trailer check out the official site for The Sickness. Check out the exclusive pics below.

All pictures Copyright 2008 Antidote Films, Inc.

The Sickness Exclusives (click to see it bigger!)The Sickness Exclusives (click to see it bigger!)

Syxx

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss how sick you think our government is in the Dread Central Forums!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized