Pulling Lots of Teeth

default-featured-image

Teeth!I am still on the fence about Mitchell Lichtenstein’s horror/comedy flick Teeth (review). Kasch loved it, but the trailer really isn’t selling it to me as a comedy film, or even a horror one at that.

However, my mind was put to rest when I saw STYD had uploaded a healthy amount of videos from the flick to their site. Five clips, including one exclusive, should help fellow fence sitters decide if they want to check out Teeth. The pic will be in theatres on January 18th, so best hurry and make up your minds.

Teeth is a rather odd tale about Dawn, “a girl ‘worth waiting for.’ Spear-heading her school’s abstinence program, she’s one chastity belt short of a full blown nun and the subject of mockery from most of her classmates. But when she falls for a clean-cut mama’s boy, she finds she can’t keep those sexual urges repressed forever. Unfortunately for Dawn (and a lot of men) her naughty bits conceal more than the world’s strongest hymen. Her vagina is full of razor-sharp teeth that like to chow down on the manhood of her partners.

Syxx

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss this article in the Dread Central Forums!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized