I Can See Premiere!

default-featured-image

I Can See You poster (click to see the whole thing!It’s a good time for Larry Fessenden’s Scarefilix imprint; yesterday we showed you the art work for the production company’s Trigger Man, due out next year (“Ti West’s Trigger Man DVD Specs” – December 2007), and today the Fango fiends got the first look at the poster for another Scareflix, er, flick; Graham Reznick’s directorial debut, I Can See You.

The film will be premiering at the Two Boots Pioneer Theater in NYC on January 6th at 4:45pm (odd time for a premiere, no?), more info for which can be found right here. I Can See You tells of three advertising reps who go to a remote retreat to plan out a new ad campaign for something called ClarActix. Before their work can really begin they’re distracted by a seductive woman as well as the long-lost ClarActix pitchman (played by Larry Fessenden), and trippy horror antics ensue.

I have to say the poster freaks me out a bit, but then I’ve taken a lot of drugs and have actually seen shit like that, so your perception may vary. Check out the official I Can See You site for more freakiness!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Free your mind in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized