FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Cold Spots -> My Encounter Monday Night
Lunablix
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:35 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Wow that's intense. Yes some souls are mates forever. And you'll know when you find em.
horrorqueen85
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:22 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Wow that's intense. Yes some souls are mates forever. And you'll know when you find em.

The problem is when you think you did find them then come to find out you didn't Confused always confusing if you ask me...need those guardians to give up some clues Razz
misspatch13
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:23 pm  Reply with quote

horrorqueen85 wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

The problem is when you think you did find them then come to find out you didn't Confused always confusing if you ask me...need those guardians to give up some clues Razz

True, I understand that, but I guess when you deep down inside feel that.. it's rare and something you don't want to lose. Stupid quote: "when you love someone, let them be free, if it was really meant to be, they shall be there for thee."
Life is scarey indeed, wtf, full of insecurities and vanity.... but, believe what you want and love, suffering the desires and recognizing them could be blissful and someday love will be there.
Sifu Scott
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:41 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Nipples

All amazing stories. The story about your Grandfather seeing his wife on his death bed is not uncommon. In a way, it's a beautiful story.
horrorqueen85
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:45 pm  Reply with quote

Yes it is a very beautiful story

I know what you mean missy and I agree it is just odd when you really think you have found that deep down voice and feel it is right...but of course the other person has to feel the same way...and if they don't hard to shut off that voice in you...it is like is my inner voice whacked... Confused
misspatch13
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:17 pm  Reply with quote

horrorqueen85 wrote:
Yes it is a very beautiful story

I know what you mean missy and I agree it is just odd when you really think you have found that deep down voice and feel it is right...but of course the other person has to feel the same way...and if they don't hard to shut off that voice in you...it is like is my inner voice whacked... Confused

Of course. Its like it make you do unexplainable things, like its something you want so bad and it seems so far to reach. Overcoming the worries and fears alone are a challenge but when at some point it just becomes solid and unstoppable. Love is very powerful....makes you wanna do whatever it takes to keep it.... thats what I wake up for, and nothing else matters.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:47 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

True soulmates aren't just your lovers. They can be friends, or a family member. Like I have this friend that I had met online. But we just instantly clicked. And when I met him face to face it was a comfortable feeling like we've known each other forever. I'm not saying he's my true soulmate but he is one of my soulmates. To explain it a little better as far as what I believe is that you have one true soulmate and many regular soulmates and then there is souls you have known in past lives but yous weren't "mates". I hope that makes sense to yas.
misspatch13
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:28 pm  Reply with quote

Very true Luna.
horrorqueen85
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:35 am  Reply with quote

I do understand all that Luna and thanks for trying to clear it all up Very Happy still think my inner voice is crazy though Razz
Lunablix
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:24 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Otays. Nah your inner voice is probably right but it may not be the right time for it.
misspatch13
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:50 pm  Reply with quote

HQ... maybe its the voice you least expect.... hmmmm... some things happen for a reason sillygirl! Wink hence at times we are blinded by thee truth that lays in our fate.
horrorqueen85
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:04 pm  Reply with quote

You know I have to say glad you guys are here to chat with.. makes me feel better already Very Happy

Okay back to the ghost stories.... I actually thought of a real ghost story not a guardian one..haha

A friend of mine used to babysit and she kept saying at the house she was babysitting she saw the room a different way...I had no idea WTF she was talking about...so one night when the family went on vacation and she wasw atching the house, she asked us (her sister, me and another friend) to come over instead of our usual driving around causing trouble...so when I pulled up in front of the house there was an old lady looking out the top window at us...we went into the house and Helene took us to the room she was talking about...I didn't realize this but when we got there she asked what the room looked like... I was confused but described what I saw...she was lik eno no there is a fireplace over there...no fireplace there ??? She was like I'm going crazy no one sees the fireplace...well needless to say we found out there once was a fireplace in that spot from the owners and it had been plastered over but of course she didn't know that...So we left and went into the livingroom...I then asked her who was the old lady in the window...She freaked out and said that she sees her all the time and that the window I refer to is an attic and there is no lady up there..I went outside to look up but there was no one in the window..and now I 'm getting freaked out...I was like there was an old lady I think sitting in a chair looking out the window...Helene was like I will take upstairs if you want and show you the attic...I was like no thanks I trust you hahah....was too creeped out...then I started to hear walking and was like I thought no one was home?? Helene said it always sounds like someone is walking around and no one is up there...she would check every room no one there...I was like well I can tell you right that sounds like someone is walking around up there...and was afraid maybe someone was up there...I was about to go look myself when it sounded like the person was coming to the steps...we all were wastching the steps and I swear it was like a shadow figure...the only thing I hated was that all of a sudden I felt like I was being choked...couldn't breathe. I was so scared...then the shadow moved away and I was fine..I turned to Helene and said how the fuck do you babysit in this house...and I think since everyone was scared we all laughed...nothing else happened that night for me so when I left was staring up at that window but no one was there.
misspatch13
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:04 pm  Reply with quote

horrorqueen85 wrote:
You know I have to say glad you guys are here to chat with.. makes me feel better already Very Happy

Okay back to the ghost stories.... I actually thought of a real ghost story not a guardian one..haha

A friend of mine used to babysit and she kept saying at the house she was babysitting she saw the room a different way...I had no idea WTF she was talking about...so one night when the family went on vacation and she wasw atching the house, she asked us (her sister, me and another friend) to come over instead of our usual driving around causing trouble...so when I pulled up in front of the house there was an old lady looking out the top window at us...we went into the house and Helene took us to the room she was talking about...I didn't realize this but when we got there she asked what the room looked like... I was confused but described what I saw...she was lik eno no there is a fireplace over there...no fireplace there ??? She was like I'm going crazy no one sees the fireplace...well needless to say we found out there once was a fireplace in that spot from the owners and it had been plastered over but of course she didn't know that...So we left and went into the livingroom...I then asked her who was the old lady in the window...She freaked out and said that she sees her all the time and that the window I refer to is an attic and there is no lady up there..I went outside to look up but there was no one in the window..and now I 'm getting freaked out...I was like there was an old lady I think sitting in a chair looking out the window...Helene was like I will take upstairs if you want and show you the attic...I was like no thanks I trust you hahah....was too creeped out...then I started to hear walking and was like I thought no one was home?? Helene said it always sounds like someone is walking around and no one is up there...she would check every room no one there...I was like well I can tell you right that sounds like someone is walking around up there...and was afraid maybe someone was up there...I was about to go look myself when it sounded like the person was coming to the steps...we all were wastching the steps and I swear it was like a shadow figure...the only thing I hated was that all of a sudden I felt like I was being choked...couldn't breathe. I was so scared...then the shadow moved away and I was fine..I turned to Helene and said how the fuck do you babysit in this house...and I think since everyone was scared we all laughed...nothing else happened that night for me so when I left was staring up at that window but no one was there.

thats so intense Kat!!! I have to get my lazy ass writing a few more stories... I will later Razz (marathon day...ssshhh!!!! Razz )
Lunablix
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:59 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

horrorqueen85 wrote:

Wow that's intense. Shocked I would've left the house asap. Laughing
Sifu Scott
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:22 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Nipples

Hell, I'd have tried to find her! But then, I'm weird like that...