Radio 66.6 – Weekly Music News: July 29, 2014

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/stock/radio666.jpg

Radio 66.6We’re back with another installment of Radio 66.6! This week features the latest news, music, videos and tour dates from the likes of Machine Head, Children of Bodom, We Came As Romans, Sepultura, I Killed the Prom Queen, Combichrist, Crown the Empire, William Control, He Is Legend and more. Don’t touch that dial.

NEWS
Sepultura will celebrate 30 years together with a new live album/DVD/Blu-ray titled Sepultura and Les Tambours du Bronx: Metal Veins – Alive At Rock In Rio on September 16 via Eagle Rock Entertainment.

I attended the Mansfield, MA stop of the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival featuring Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Asking Alexandria, Body Count and more. Check out my photos here.

MUSIC

Listen to a new Wovenwar song titled “Profane” here. Their self-titled debut drops August 5 via Metal Blade Records.

Stream Cold War‘s new album, How the Gods Chill, here. It drops August 5 via Deathwish Inc.

Listen to a new He Is Legend song titled “Smoker Scoff” here. Heavy Fruit drops August 19 via Tragic Hero Records.

VIDEOS
Watch I Killed the Prom Queen‘s music video for “Bright Enough” here. Beloved is available now through Epitaph Records.

Watch Within the Ruins‘ music video for “Gods Amongst Men” here. Their new album, Phenomena, released last week on eOne.

Watch Crown the Empire‘s music video for “Machines” here. The Resistance: Rise of the Runaways is out now via Rise Records.

Watch White Empress‘ music video for “Darkness Encroaching” here. The band features former Cradle of Filth guitarist Paul Allender, who also directed the clip. Their debut album, Rise of the Empires, will be out this fall on Peaceville Records.

TOURS
Machine Head, Children of Bodom, Epica and Battlecross are touring together this fall. Head here for dates.

We Came As Romans are heading out on the “Present Future Past Tour” with For Today, The Color Morale, Crossfaith and Palisades. Dates are here.

Combichrist and William Control’s new tour dates can be found here.

Be sure to check back every Tuesday for the latest music news!

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Subscribe to the Dread Central YouTube Channel!
Rock out in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: