Neighborhood Watch Gets a Deadly End

default-featured-image

DVD art for Deadly End, formerly Neighborhood Watch...What’s so bad about the title Neighborhood Watch, if I may ask? It’s a bit generic, sure, but it’s fitting when you actually see the movie, directed by Graeme Whifler.

But no, Lunatic Releasing have to go and live up to their name by changing the title to, ugh, Deadly End. What the hell? First off, Neighborhood Watch (review) has been talked about for years now, making the festival circuits and seriously disturbing its audience, so how do you expect it to do well in sales and word of mouth by changing the title so drastically?

Fangoria got the bad news, so blame them. Lunatic will release Deadly End (ugh again) on DVD January 29th with commentary by the director and star, a making of documentary, production photos and more. Don’t get me wrong; I’m glad someone’s finally getting the film out there, but man why do they have to mess with the title?

Check out the official Neighborhood Watch site here to learn more about the movie, click here to pre-order the DVD and keep it on DC for a timely DVD review as soon as it’s in our hot little hands.

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss what a better title could’ve been in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized