Screens in the Dark

default-featured-image

Alone in the Dark 5 (click to see it bigger!)Yet more news from X06, this time two sets of screenshots from two of the more promising looking horror titles. Yes I know I’ve called a lot of these upcoming horror titles promising, but not without reason.

Today we have ten new screens from the Xbox 360 version of The Darkness (see ’em here), Starbreeze’s upcoming first person shooter based on the comic of the same name (also coming to the Playstation 3) and three new screenshots from Alone in the Dark 5 (here), heading to Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC.

Not all the Darkness shots are new, but these are definitely the best quality versions I’ve seen, and all in all the game looks to be sporting some amazing models and lighting. The game is due in April, 2007.

Alone in the Dark is hardly looking like a slouch either, and there’s some great looking fire. The screenshots almost look like paintings, and hopefully the game will repair any damage that a certain boxing director may have done to the franchise when it’s released next year.

Plagiarize

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Play in the dark in our forums!

Share: 

Categorized: