Final Horrorfest 2007 Lineup!

default-featured-image

Horrorfest 2007 final lineup!Damn, talk about coming in under the wire.

After Dark Films has finalized the list of the 8 Films to Die For 2007, all eight of which will be in theaters November 9th-19th. Without further ado, those 8 films are…

• Mulberry Street
  • The Deaths of Ian Stone
  • Unearthed
  • Borderland
  • Nightmare Man
  • Tooth and Nail
  • Lake Dead
  • Crazy Eights
  • Crazy Eights is the latest addition, and it’s one I can honestly say I’ve never heard of. According to the After Dark press release, it tells of six friends who have to face the past and the secrets they share… how’s that for vague?

All right, a bit more then: Six friends gather for a friend’s funeral and decide to dig up a time capsule buried for 20 years. Instead of mementos, however, they find the remains of a child inside the tube, and pretty soon some very nasty memories start to surface for all six.

Traci Lords stars. Whether or not that’s indicative of its quality remains to be seen…

Frontiere(s) was not able to clear an “R” rating with the MPAA in time for the release, so After Dark has decided to release it on it’s own either later this year or early next.

Be sure to check out my interviews with the directors of Mulberry Street, Deaths of Ian Stone, Frontiere(s) and Nightmare Man to learn more about them; and keep it here for more goodies as we approach the November 9th start date for Horrorfest 2007!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
    Discuss the final lineup in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized