The Very First T.A.B.L.E. Is Almost Here! Join Dread Central There!

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/jul13/tabless.jpg

The Very First T.A.B.L.E. Is Almost Here! Join Dread Central There!In a little over two weeks, March 28-30 to be exact, the Tabletop And Boardgame Learning Expo (T.A.B.L.E.) will happen in Irving, Texas, and we’ll be there. The first gaming expo of its kind in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, T.A.B.L.E. is about gaming but not specifically targeted at gamers…

Of course gamers are welcome and will have a blast, but T.A.B.L.E. is designed to show people who haven’t experienced modern tabletop gaming just how much fun there is to be had.

Yours truly from Dread Central will be there the entire weekend, hosting the “Tabletop Terrors” table, where you’ll find the best in horror gaming. We will have many horror titles available to play at our open gaming tables as well as scheduled sessions for specific games. There will always be someone available to assist you in learning a game and possibly even jump in and play with you.

As I’ve said in my Tabletop Terrors articles, about 1/3 of the tabletop gaming industry is horror oriented. There’s a vast set of universes out there for horror fans to experience from short-length casual games to huge, immersive experiences that can take hours.

Several game companies and representatives will be present, and I’m currently working to schedule demonstrations with creators who will be on-site for the Expo. So you could play the games with the people who created them!

Guests currently scheduled include the legendary Steve Jackson, Keith Baker (creator of horror card game Gloom), and the folks at Fireside Games (Dead Panic).

Hotel rooms are on sale NOW if you’d like to stay up late and enjoy some gaming (and adult beverages that may make you less interested in driving home) by clicking here.

I’ll be back in the coming days with a glance at the schedule of horror events, but to find out more in the meantime visit the official T.A.B.L.E. website.

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Roll the dice in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized