Exclusive: Leprechaun’s Mark Jones Looking to Make Vamprechaun with Warwick Davis!

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/feb14/mark-jones.jpg

Exclusive: Leprechaun's Mark Jones Looking to Make Vamprechaun with Warwick Davis!During his appearance on Dread Central Live, Leprechaun franchise creator Mark Jones (Scorned) talked a bit about his next horror project, which is looking to take a bite out of everyone’s Saint Patrick’s Day! Read on!

“I actually have a new horror franchise that I came up with, and it actually may involve Warwick Davis,” Jones tells co-hosts Staci Layne Wilson and Vanessa “Gore Whore” Gomez during the broadcast. “In it a vampire bites a Leprechaun, creating a Vamprechaun.”

“So now you have this little vampire, completely different character, completely different prosthetics design… Being that he’s little, he’ll be biting your ankles instead of your neck because he can’t reach it, and he gets all these women… It will be comedy-horror of course, and we’re in talks now trying to put that together. I think it will be the next big franchise, and I think Warwick’s fans would love it so if we make that happen, that will be next for me. We have a really good script so I think it’s gonna work.”

Dread Central Live will air every Monday @ 4PM PT / 7PM ET.

Dread Central Live is a live, half-hour news/information/talk show dedicated to covering all aspects of the horror genre. Hosts Wilson (a respected writer/producer herself) and Gomez will guide viewers on a weekly journey of keeping current in horror via news updates, interviews with genre and mainstream stars and filmmakers, exclusive clips, trailer premieres. as well as exclusive coverage from set visits for horror feature films and TV shows in production. During the interview portions of the show, fans can submit questions via Twitter and Facebook, moderated by “Jill Kill” and asked on-air by Staci and Vanessa in real time. DC Editor-in-Chief Barton will also make appearances occasionally, giving his unique “bat’s eye view” perspective on the genre that has fueled a lifelong obsession with the macabre!

Dread Central Live

Dread Central Live

Dread Central Live

Dread Central Live

Dread Central Live

Dread Central Live

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Get LIVE in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags: