FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Radio 666 -> Rob Zombie concert
hoggle
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:11 am  Reply with quote

Just saw Rob Zombie earlier tonight in concert, and it absolutly rocked. I've always wanted to see his show, and finally got the chance to see him in about 90degree heat outside tonight...to say it was hot would be an understatement.

The show started with the stage going dark, and the theme to Halloween blasting through the speakers, and then went into 'American Witch' from the new album. There was a large screen in the back of the stage that would show clips from various horror movies throughout the concert, and a highlight was during the song 'More Human Than Human' when a large 12foot monster came walking around on the stage. After a non-stop insane show that lasted for about an hour and a half, it ended with 'Dragula', and then "The Lords Of Salem' again from his new album.

Anthrax, whom I never really got into before opened the show, and were actually ok for the most part. All in all, it was one hell of a great show, and I will definatly see him again in future shows....
moogy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm  Reply with quote

Rob Zombie has the best live show going right now. I caught him in April, and it was killer.It was scaled down - not like his previous tours with large sets, go-go dancers, pyrotechnics, and 15 foot robots. This tour was all about the band running around on stage. It was very powerful. John 5 has great stage presence. They're all having fun, and you could tell.

I got to see White Zombie when i was 14. I won tickets off the radio and got to meet the band. That weekend had a profound effect on me. I will always support Zombie.

http://www.myspace.com/8729307
sgtpeppers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:05 pm  Reply with quote

I've seen Rob several times in concert and it has always been a good time. He puts on a great show.
Skinnedflick
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:08 pm  Reply with quote

I saw him on a april fools day this year and he put on a great show, Played all the faviortes. It really surprised me that they played house of 1,000 corpses. John Five is a great guitarist. It was one of the best shows I have been to.
vlad1967
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:18 am  Reply with quote

I have tickets to see Rob Zombie (for the 1st time) in Saskatoon this upcoming Sunday, and after reading all the positive comments I'm even more excited to see him. Saw Anthrax open for KISS about a million years ago, they put on a good show back then, although I have no idea what to expect from them now. Should be a fun time.

http://www.horror-web.com/