Winston Effect Coming this December

default-featured-image

Join Stan on Dec. 2nd (click to see it bigger!)Yes, December seems like a long ways away, but if you’re anything like me, once fall arrives, it isn’t long before your holiday schedule starts filling up. So, in the spirit of assisting our readers with their social calendars, I thought I’d give you some early warning about Monsters in Motion’s upcoming in-store appearance and book signing with the one and only Stan Winston. Stan will be signing autographs and talking about his new book, The Winston Effect: The Art and History of Stan Winston Studios.

The book, which includes a foreword by legendary director James Cameron, promises to “reveal all the behind-the-scenes secrets of Winston’s groundbreaking and hugely influential artistry and effects work. Featuring an extensive array of sketches, production art, and exclusive photographs straight from the studio archives, this is a landmark book in cinema history! If you can’t make it to the show but still want to support Stan, you can pre-order The Winston Effect from Evilshop by clicking here!

The event will be held on Saturday, December 2nd, from 12:00 noon-2:00 pm PST. Monsters in Motion is located at 181 W. Orangethorpe Avenue, Unit E, Placentia, California 92870, and their phone number is (714) 577-8863.

Debi Moore

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss some of your favorite Winston effects in our forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: