FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Cold Spots -> My Encounter Monday Night
Lunablix
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:02 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Monday night I decided to sleep in my living room on the couch because that's where the ac is. Now I am a light sleeper so I'll wake up as soon as I hear something. I also wear a eye mask and I've been covering my eyes since I was a kid and I think it has to do with that fact that I have been seeing ghosts all my life. Well anyway I could still see out of the bottom of the mask because it's very loose on me. So as I was sleeping I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and standing in front of me was this tall but thin shadow. So I am thinkin it's my mother at first. But then the thing leans forward and pokes my shoulder. So I swatted at it and turned over and went back to sleep. I didn't realize it til later that day that it couldn't have been my mother because a) she's not tall b) she's not really thin and c) she doesn't stand straight do to her disability. This isn't my first time that I've had an encounter with a shadow figure. But I don't think I ever had one touch me before. Has anyone else had something like this happen before? I was also thinking of writing about my experiences and trying to open it more since I blocked alot of it when I was little.
HorrorBob
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:18 am  Reply with quote

Well, I can relate, and this happen to me maybe about a week ago. The house I live in is 102 years old. So many people have lived here before my and myself. I was sleeping and I was dreaming that I was be chased by something I didn't know what. Anyway while I felt someone/something scratch my hand. But it felt like just 3 finger nails., I woke up and my hand did have scratch marks on them. At first I thought it was my wife, so I jumped up in bed and saw she was turned the other way. I got a little freaked out. So I nundged her, and she got up. I asked her (All pissed off, Mind you.) Did you scratch me? She looked at me and said Fuck You, I'm sleeping. I was like well some one scratched me. When we got up later on in the day, I asked her again, and she said no. But she said I did wake her up once during the night. She said I dreaming and I was pushing her, yelling stop scratching me. So she just rolled over. So either I scratched myself, while dreaming. She scratched me and just wants me to think she didn't. Or It's something else. I never really experenced anything crazy in the house before. And the things I have, I was able to debunk. But that felt real. So yeah weird shit happens when your about to fall alsleep, or when your sleeping.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:53 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I've done that. But this I know wasn't a dream. I also remember hearing someone say "Are you real?" I also lucid dream so I would've stopped the shadow from touchingme if I was dreaming. I also know I wasn't dreaming because I've seen shadow figures before. When I was a kid I use to see actual people. I use to say to my mother don't you see it right there. It got so bad that she was ready to take me to a doctor before she realized that I was actually seeing and hearing ghosts. I've had alot of freaky stuff happen lol.
DemonDivaDani
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:29 pm  Reply with quote

i have 2 in my house. never been attacked, but i've had friends see them too. USUALLY spirits cannot harm a living person, but sometimes their anger or fear is so strong, they can manifest strongly enough, as to push, or scratch, or move objects. you must remember... for the most part, they still think it's THEIR house, and we are seen as ghosts, to them. in the last few years, the veil between the planes has become thinner, and we're going to see more and more activity.
misspatch13
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:55 am  Reply with quote

Thats pretty intense Luna...

the old hippie den of a house I rented...I have a few stories about that place...a man had hung himself from insanity in the basement of the place. That would also be the laundry room too. You have to come out the front door around the side of the house and to the back was the door to the basement. Well, before even knowing this story, I went down there to do some wash...mind you no one was home... a man's voice said "what the hell are you doing here ? Get out!!!!"

oh...ok...

a week later...the door was almost shut...I went to get something from the basement... there standing there was a baby deer!!!

I have more... but I am being lazy... there are things that are unexplainable and questionable...but things happen for a reason.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:55 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I've been having experiences with em since I was a kid. There's a kid spirit in my store that will pull my hair once in a blue moon. But then whatever is upstairs in the actual store will touch me and I say stop I am busy and it does. I've been very intune since I was a kid. I've seen em, heard em, talked to em, had em talk to me, and heard em talking to each other. I can also feel em. I have been touched may times by em but not in a harmful way. But I do have a friend that has something that "attacks" her every so often. So all in all I think it depends on the spirit itself. And I know that the shadow figure I encountered monday night isn't one that inhabits my apartment. I think it just wondered in somehow.
horrorqueen85
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:02 pm  Reply with quote

Wow Luna that is pretty amazing...I have always seen them out of the corner of my eye. I have to admit though never was able to have conversations but once I felt one stop my movements. Here is that story...

I took the train home really late and missed my bus so decided to walk home rather than wait...a corvette pulled up and two guys asked if I needed a ride since it was like 12:30am... I said no thank you and kept going...the car left then it came back with just the driver..He rolled down the window and asked again..again I was like no thanks I'm not that far now...of course lying...so he speed off..walking walking...He comes back on more time (threefold haha) and starts to say that he is worried about me being out so late and... get this one...says to me you can hold my license if that helps you...hahah well I started to lean closer to the car not thinking because I was like did I hear what I think I just heard...and while I moved closer I swear it was like a person was standing beside me and put out him arm so the palm of his hand hit my chest stopping my body from getting any closer to the car. I then laughed and said to the guy...So you give me your license and then rape and kill me somewhere and take it back...Does that make any sense to you? Well needless to say his face got all pale and looked scared for whatever reason and he speed away and didn't come back.

I was so freaked out because I usually wouldn't talk like that especially thinking if I was correct in what I said..so the rest of the way home I was very very scared that he was going to come back. He didn't but when I got to my front door...I saw a man in the corner of my eye..taller than me just staring over and I jumped like hundred feet and jumped around thinking it was the guy from the car...but of course no one was there...I was so relieved and then said aloud thank you so much.

Now I doubt if that guy in the car was scared by my words so was always curious what he saw next to me at that point when I laughed and said what I did.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:00 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Wow Missy and HQ85. The baby deer was a sign Missy. I will have to research what it means. HQ85 was there any news reports at the time of similar incidents like that occuring of girls disappearing? The guy was probably your one of your spirit guides/guardians.
DemonDivaDani
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:45 pm  Reply with quote

horrorqueen85 wrote:
Wow Luna that is pretty amazing...I have always seen them out of the corner of my eye. I have to admit though never was able to have conversations but once I felt one stop my movements. Here is that story...

I took the train home really late and missed my bus so decided to walk home rather than wait...a corvette pulled up and two guys asked if I needed a ride since it was like 12:30am... I said no thank you and kept going...the car left then it came back with just the driver..He rolled down the window and asked again..again I was like no thanks I'm not that far now...of course lying...so he speed off..walking walking...He comes back on more time (threefold haha) and starts to say that he is worried about me being out so late and... get this one...says to me you can hold my license if that helps you...hahah well I started to lean closer to the car not thinking because I was like did I hear what I think I just heard...and while I moved closer I swear it was like a person was standing beside me and put out him arm so the palm of his hand hit my chest stopping my body from getting any closer to the car. I then laughed and said to the guy...So you give me your license and then rape and kill me somewhere and take it back...Does that make any sense to you? Well needless to say his face got all pale and looked scared for whatever reason and he speed away and didn't come back.

I was so freaked out because I usually wouldn't talk like that especially thinking if I was correct in what I said..so the rest of the way home I was very very scared that he was going to come back. He didn't but when I got to my front door...I saw a man in the corner of my eye..taller than me just staring over and I jumped like hundred feet and jumped around thinking it was the guy from the car...but of course no one was there...I was so relieved and then said aloud thank you so much.

Now I doubt if that guy in the car was scared by my words so was always curious what he saw next to me at that point when I laughed and said what I did.

that's your guide. we all have them... just some people choose to ignore them lol
horrorqueen85
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:50 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks... never thought of that but would make sense...just glad I have one then after all that. Have to admit quite a few times I have lucked out in similar manners and need to make sure I thank whomever Very Happy

Luna...I don't rememebr at the time any girls missing but hey I was young and sure I wasn't paying attention either.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:25 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

DemonDivaDani wrote:
horrorqueen85 wrote:

that's your guide. we all have them... just some people choose to ignore them lol

I don't think all of the people choose to ignore them. Some people just haven't opened that part of themselves up either because they don't know it's there or they don't know how to. And some people don't have a choice because they are born with the gift of seeing and knowing and no matter how much they try they can't block it. It all depends on the person.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:30 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

horrorqueen85 wrote:
Thanks... never thought of that but would make sense...just glad I have one then after all that. Have to admit quite a few times I have lucked out in similar manners and need to make sure I thank whomever Very Happy

Luna...I don't rememebr at the time any girls missing but hey I was young and sure I wasn't paying attention either.

Otays. You probably have more spirit guides too. Those may be the ones you catch out of the corner of your eye. They also touch certain parts of your body. You'll know it when it happens. My mother can sense them and know where they are on you. She just starts writing basically. It's pretty cool.
DemonDivaDani
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:46 pm  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
DemonDivaDani wrote:
horrorqueen85 wrote:

I don't think all of the people choose to ignore them. Some people just haven't opened that part of themselves up either because they don't know it's there or they don't know how to. And some people don't have a choice because they are born with the gift of seeing and knowing and no matter how much they try they can't block it. It all depends on the person.

i agree that some haven't allowed themselves to see... and i understand COMPLETELY not being able to shut it off... i live it every day. sometimes i feel like the little kid in 6th sense. i just want to go hide in a tent... except tha doesn't work lol
misspatch13
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:26 am  Reply with quote

I grew up in a tough life. My mother was insane and I lived thoughout my childhood and teens with my alcoholic abusive grandparents. Enough said, yes a long road I dealt with.Well, years after moving out and soul searching and come to accept them and over come alot of hardaches. My grandmother was sick, very sick....day before Memorial day she was out of normal, well...back to herself, excited for the holiday for some reason. Well, at 3:00 am in the morning she woke him up, grabbed onto him for dear life and said "I love you, I will see you soon." She died in his arms. Mind you he was a son-of-a-bitch, truck driver never cried, but was funny at times and drunk. Well, a few months later he was diagnosed with cancer which he was hiding from everyone. All he wanted to do was die and be with her, they were married 50 some years, they were best friends. So, the evening I was watching over him, he would say all kinds of things, mostly he saw her ghost. Yeah, we have our stories alright, the eery thing it was July, hot & humid, I was talking to him as I feed him water through a straw and would feel coldness throughtout me from time to time..."he would then say "oh look at my baby, isn't she beautiful" and go on talking to her as if she was there. The night before he died she was there to tell him to "come on, I am waiting for you"...hours later...his last words before he crossed his arms and smile was "Hey Buttons, I am home." (that was her nickname) Do I believe in ghosts, after that, fuckin yeah. The kinda of bond they had, was absolutelty beautiful, something I want.
misspatch13
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:37 am  Reply with quote

Sometimes you know who your soul mate may be in life.