Lynn Lowry Joins Sam Qualiana’s The Legend of Six Fingers

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/jun13/sixfingerss.jpg

Lynn Lowry Joins Sam Qualiana's The Legend of Six FingersActress Lynn Lowry has joined the cast of Sam Qualiana’s upcoming found footage monster movie The Legend of Six Fingers, according to author and filmmaker Gregory Lamberson, who is producing.

Writer-director Qualiana and Lamberson previously collaborated on Snow Shark: Ancient Snow Beast and worked together on Chris Olen Ray’s Battledogs and Debbie Rochon’s Model Hunger. Lowry, memorable for her roles in George Romero’s The Crazies and David Cronenberg’s Shivers (aka They Came from Within), starred in Model Hunger, currently in post-production.

“I’m not being hyperbolic when I say that Lynn is amazing in Model Hunger,” says Lamberson. “It’s a benchmark performance that ranks up there with Terry O’Quinn’s work in The Stepfather, and Sam and I are thrilled to have her in The Legend of Six Fingers. We’ve got some impressive talent on this project.”

In Six Fingers Lowry will portray a woman with special insight into the Native American legend of Yá·yahk osnúhsaˀ, which translates into “Six Fingers” – a Bigfoot-like monster with three fingers on each hand. Two filmmakers (Andrew Elias and Qualiana) shooting an investigative documentary about domestic animal slayings in Western New York switch gears and become monster trackers after encountering Lowry’s character, with horrifying results.

Although the majority of The Legend of Six Fingers won’t be shot until August, Qualiana already shot three scenes with Debbie Rochon after she wrapped her co-starring role in Lamberson and Michael O’Hear’s Dry Bones. Lamberson promises at least one more genre star still to be announced will appear in the film. Craig Lindberg (“Boardwalk Empire,” I Am Legend) is creating the creature effects.

Stay up-to-date on the film’s progress by liking The Legend of Six Fingers on Facebook.

The Legend of Six Fingers

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Switch gears in the comments section below.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized