Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms Terminator Role; Talks King Conan and Twins 2 – No Really, Twins 2

default-featured-image
Source Name:

The Arnold Fans

Source Url:

http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/2013/6/13/arnold-talks-terminator-triplets-conan-predator-with-tafs.html

Post Thumb:

/aug11/terminators.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms Terminator Role; Talks King Conan and Twins 2 - No Really, Twins 2The great Arnold Schwarzenegger spoke a little bit to his fan site The Arnold Fans about his next movies, and he pretty much confirmed his gig as the star of the next Terminator flick and much more. Including Twins friggin’ 2.

“I’m very happy that the studios want me to be in Terminator 5 and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January,” says the former Governator. “I’m also going to do King Conan – to play that role and also to do another Twins movie. So I feel very proud of that. I feel very happy, and I’m looking forward to doing those films.”

Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures have already set Laeta Kalogridis (Avatar, Shutter Island) and Patrick Lussier (Drive Angry, My Bloody Valentine 3D) to script the next installment of The Terminator franchise.

Stay tuned.

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
End it all in the comments section below

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized