Take a Peek at the Teaser Trailer and One Sheet for Upcoming Film Blessid

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/oct12/blesss.jpg

We all dig psychological thrillers so when word of a new one being produced comes down the pipe, we’ve got to share it with you. This one comes from the East Coast in the form of a film called Blessid.

Written and produced by Robert Heske and directed by Rob Fitz, Blessid stars David Fine, Rachel Kerbs, Gene Silvers, and Chris DiVecchio. Dig the teaser trailer and movie poster below, and be sure to look for Blessid updates as its release comes closer.

For more visit the official Blessid website, “like” Blessid on Facebook and follow Blessid on Twitter (@BlessidTheMovie).

From the Press Release
A violent, dark, funny, and − ultimately − inspirational story, Blessid is about a pregnant woman with a cursed past who forms a bond with a man who is immortal. Why does he appear at her most desperate hour? And what can she − a person who struggles to emotionally survive each day − learn from a man who has overcome life’s greatest obstacle…time itself?

To bring the film to life, writer/executive producer Robert Heske (author of The Night Projectionist graphic novel) brought on New England-based makeup artist and horror effects savant Rob Fitz, who also wrote, directed, and produced God of Vampires – an Asian vampire horror/action film. Fitz made the film on a shoestring budget over the course of six years. Maintaining continuity was critical, but Fitz pulled it off. The film had a limited theatrical release, got picked up for DVD distribution, and received strong critic reviews. Dread Central called it “a fun, bloody action/horror hybrid that actually presented us with a different kind of bloodsucker for once.”

Fitz is a veteran of the film industry, having worked on Boston-based features such as The Perfect Storm, The Fighter, The Grown Ups, and, most recently, R.I.P.D. “Features pay my rent; indies feed my passion. I like films that keep me turning the page, keep me guessing, and don’t disappoint at the end. When I read Blessid, I knew in my mind how I was going to make it and was thrilled to be given the opportunity to execute on my vision,” Fitz said.

Official BLESSID Teaser Trailer from BLESSID The Movie on Vimeo.

Take a Peek at the Teaser Trailer and One Sheet for Upcoming Film Blessid

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Be blessed in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized