North Carolina Gets Fatale

default-featured-image

I’m not sure what much there is to do in North Carolina, but I do know that residents in or near Durham are going to be in for a treat starting next month when The Carolina Theatre of Durham begins its Femme Fatale Film Series.

Kicking things off in a big way, on Saturday, September 16th, there will be a screening of Cujo with a special guest, the wonderful horror icon Dee Wallace! On the list of horror celebs I have yet to meet but would easily (for example) drive to North Carolina to do so, Dee is at or near the top!

That’s not anywhere near all they have planned, either. On October 6th Nancy Allen will host a screening of Brain DePalma’s Dressed to Kill; on October 13th they will welcome Jessica Harper for a showing of Suspiria; and the actress turned author Adrienne Barbeau will be on hand for the October 20th screening of The Fog. Now that’s what I call a beautiful line-up! Sorry…

All the info you want and answers you seek can be found at the Carolina Theater of Durham’s official site, so get clicking!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Worship feminine horror in our forums!

Share: 

Categorized: