Kane Hodder Joins Before the Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Before the Mask on Facebook

Source Url:

http://facebook.com/BeforeTheMask

Post Thumb:

/may11/behindmasks.jpg

Director Scott Glosserman wrote in to the Dread Central offices with an exclusive update on his next project, the long talked about Before the Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon. Read on for the latest on this highly anticipated sequel.

Scott told us, “Kane Hodder is joining us for B4TM. He’s officially attached, and we have a quote from him:”

I was happy to be a part of the first film. Had no idea what, exactly, I was getting myself into. But Robert (Englund) asked me to do a favor and show up in front of the Elm Street house for a cameo, so I did it. In retrospect, I’m so happy to have been a part of such an intelligent, clever Valentine to horror fans. I’ve been shouting the praises of Scott’s movie for several years now, and I’m excited to be offered a more substantial role in the next one. It’s really important that we support indie horror, and I can’t think of a bigger statement we’d all be making than getting this project fan-funded. That would definitely send a message to Hollywood.

“We need to raise $450,000 by August 9th,” says Glosserman, “As of today we are 15% of the way there, having raised just over $70,000. I’m pulling out all stops. I’m releasing never-berfore-seen footage, scenes, and stills at milestones along the way. Our fans have been tremendous about spreading the word, but we aren’t going to meet our goal without some help from the fans.”

“The item I want to stress the most, however, is our Supporter’s Edition DVD that’s limited (signed and numbered) only to the amount of people who pre-order it. The DVD is going to include an actual frame(s) of the film, itself. I intend to cut it up and share it with everyone who pre-ordered, because it belongs to everyone, after all.”

Check the The Before the Mask Facebook campaign here and as always…

CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR COPY OF BEFORE THE MASK ON DVD OR BLU-RAY NOW!

Kane Hodder Joins Before the Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Go behind the mask of the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized