FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Rated Ex -> Takashi Ishii's A NIGHT IN NUDE: SALVATION
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm  Reply with quote

Above and below are a couple more promotional images for Figyua na anata.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to watch the English-subtitled teaser trailer for Guillermo MartŪnez's When Your Flesh Screams (Cuando tu carne grite °BASTA!).

Kadokawa Pictures: Figyua na anata

YouTube: When Your Flesh Screams English-subtitled teaser trailer

When Your Flesh Screams official website

The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 pm  Reply with quote

Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori

The English-language title of Figyua na anata is "Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend".

Kadokawa Pictures is scheduled to release Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori (or "Sasaki Kokone: second stage - eiga 'Figure na anata' yori", if you prefer back-transliterations) on rental (DABR-4409) and sale (DABA-4409) DVD in Japan on May 24th; the sale DVD is available for pre-order from Amazon Japan K.K., the HMV Online website operated by Lawson HMV Entertainment Inc. (K.K. RŰson HMV Entateimento), and the Manifo website operated by CD Japan (Neo Wing Co. Ltd. / K.K. Neo Wingu).

BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to watch the trailer for KŰichi Sakamoto's Travelers (Toraber‚zu: jigen keisatsu).

Kadokawa Pictures: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese DVDs

Amazon Japan: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese sale DVD

HMV Online: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese sale DVD

Manifo: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese sale DVD

Kadokawa Pictures: Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend

YouTube: Travelers trailer

Travelers official website

News source: The Gomorrahizer

Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm  Reply with quote

Amai muchi

Eirin (Eiga Rinri Iinkai / Film Classification and Rating Committee) has given Amai muchi an R18+ rating, with a listed running time of 118 minutes; it has given Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend (Figyua na anata) the same rating, with a listed running time of 112 minutes.

Kadokawa Pictures: Amai muchi

Kadokawa Pictures: Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend

Kadokawa Pictures: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese DVDs

Amazon Japan: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese sale DVD

HMV Online: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese sale DVD

Manifo: Sasaki Kokone: sekando sutÍji - eiga "Figyua na anata" yori Japanese sale DVD

News source: The Gomorrahizer
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 pm  Reply with quote

A theatrical trailer for Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend has been added to YouTube. Also, the official website for the movie is now online.

Kadokawa Pictures is scheduled to release Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend theatrically in Japan on June 15th.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to watch the teaser trailer for Hajime Hashimoto's Princess Sakura: Forbidden Pleasures (Sakura-hime).

YouTube: Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend theatrical trailer

Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend official website

YouTube: Princess Sakura: Forbidden Pleasures teaser trailer

Princess Sakura: Forbidden Pleasures official website

News source: The Gomorrahizer (source of Takashi Ishii-related news for over half a decade!)
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm  Reply with quote

A clip from Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend has been added to YouTube.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to watch the teaser trailer for YŻichi Onuma's Schoolgirl Complex (SukŻrug‚ru konpurekkusu: hŰsŰbu-hen).

YouTube: Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend clip

Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend official website

YouTube: Schoolgirl Complex teaser trailer

Schoolgirl Complex official website

News source: The Gomorrahizer (source of Takashi Ishii-related news for over half a decade!)
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 am  Reply with quote

A theatrical trailer for Amai muchi has been added to YouTube. Also, the official website for the movie is now online.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to watch the first Russian theatrical trailer for Oleg Stepchenko's Viy 3D.

YouTube: Amai muchi theatrical trailer (viewer discretion is advised)

Amai muchi official website

YouTube: Viy 3D Russian theatrical trailer #1

Viy 3D official website

News source: Quantum Pussy
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm  Reply with quote

Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend is scheduled to be screened at this year's Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) on July 24th and 25th.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to watch the trailers for Toshikazu Nagae's Fuan no tane.

PiFan: Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend

YouTube: Fuan no tane theatrical trailer

YouTube: Fuan no tane teaser trailer

News source: Gomorrahy dot-com
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 pm  Reply with quote

Screen Daily:
Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend review
http://www.screendaily.com/reviews/the-latest/hello-my-dolly-girlfriend/5058976.article
Quote:
Takashi Ishii's often uncomfortably perverse and exploitative film is a bizarre blend of voyeuristic sexuality and rather brutal violence that trades on fantasy and objectification, and while an easy fit on the genre festival circuit it is unlikely to have much of a theatrical release life outside its home territory. The film screened at the Fantasia Film Festival in Montreal.

. . .

In adapting one of his own mangas, director/writer Takaski Ishii delves into territory covered more subtly in films such as Love Object and Air Doll, and while the production design is terrific and the violence nicely staged, at times the eroticism and rather perverse sexuality can appear heavy-handed and exploitative. But then he is delving into dark erotic territory here and his boldness worth attention despite that fact that many may find it on the edge of offensive.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to watch the trailers for Shion Sono's Why Don't You Play in Hell? (Jigoku de naze warui).

YouTube: Why Don't You Play in Hell? theatrical trailer

YouTube: Why Don't You Play in Hell? English-subtitled teaser trailer #2

YouTube: Why Don't You Play in Hell? teaser trailer #1