FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Rated Ex -> Asami: HARD LIFE, EROTIBOT, HIGH SCHOOL GIRL OF THE DEAD...
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:00 am  Reply with quote

Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead

Norman England's blog:
"Flat Out!" (Sunday September 18, 2011)
http://oavian.blogspot.com/2011/09/flat-out.html
Quote:
Not sure where to start, and I feel this entry is going to be a bit of a ramble (as stated at the top of the blog: You have been warned!) Might as well begin with the most recent since it's freshest in my mind. This was a subtitle gig I did for the upcoming Noboru Iguchi film, "Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead."

. . .

Working at Pabaan, the company run by directors [Yoshihiro] Nishimura and Iguchi (seen [above] with Nishimura choking Iguchi with one of the Zombie Ass parasites), VFX artist [Tsuyoshi] Kazuno and special makeup wiz Taiga [Ishino], I spent two days overseeing their staff editors as they laid in the English script, checking on timing and making last minute corrections.

. . .

As detailed in my last blog entry, Sushi Typhoon recently had what it dubbed a "matsuri," which translates to "festival" in English, with four films playing for a month at a theater in Ginza. Titles included: "Alien vs. Ninja," "Helldriver," "Yakuza Weapon," and "Deadball."

Taking the initiative, I secured use of a decent video camera and working with Tomoko Hayakawa, a lovely actress friend of mine, we hit the opening night of the show and conducted impromptu interviews with everyone involved with the films. Following this, I spent several weeks editing the footage into interview / montage segments. The results were met with positive reactions by Nikkatsu and they asked me to expand it with scenes from the matsuri's closing night. The film, which I call "Sushi Typhoon: Tokyo Invasion!" is now set to be included in the upcoming releases of Sushi Typhoon films in the US. I don't have specific details at the moment, but when I do, I'll post them here.

Another gig I enjoyed since last entry was working as still photographer on BAILOUT!, the third and final HELLDRIVER spinoff.

BAILOUT! was directed by Yoshiki Takahashi, the creative genius behind all the great Sushi Typhoon posters and co-author of the Sion Sono hit COLD FISH, to name but two of the many things he has done. (Yoshiki designed the Zombie Ass poster seen [in a previous post on this thread].)

. . .

Lastly, I recently completed a "behind the scenes" video for a direct-to-DVD film called "Rape Zombie." All I can say in my defense is, I don't name 'em, I just report 'em.

From the bizarre imagination of Naoyuki Tomomatsu, a director / writer with a resume that includes "Stacy" and "Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl," RZ is one of the many quickies he is well known for in Japan. Under budgeted, his films are usually shot in a day (days that last more than 24 nonstop hours). However, the shoot of RZ went on and on and the main day lasted nearly 40 straight hours. I got off easy. I was only there for 34 of those hours.

. . .

The first day was on a Sunday in Shinjuku in front of the Keio Plaza Hotel. This is where I met Riri [K˘da], who went on to co-star in Yoshiki's BAILOUT! It had been a number of years since I worked with Tomomatsu and even though I think he's out of his mind, I was kind of glad to see him.

With pants down around their ankles, zombie men began chasing hapless living women around trying to have their way with them. I can't say which was odder, the sight of a dozen zombies with their pants and belts flapping in the wind running after screaming women as they t[ri]ed to (and in some cases did) rip the women['s] clothes off, pulling the females down onto the street, or the Sunday morning shoppers walking past this bizarre scene, ignoring it as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on [see below].

See previous posts of mine on this thread for more production stills from and information on Rape Zombie, as well as more information on Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead.

Fantastic Fest: Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead

YouTube: Rape Zombie theme song

Rape Zombie
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:23 pm  Reply with quote

The English-language title of Kunoichi ninp˘-ch˘: kage no tsuki is "Lady Ninja: Reflections of Darkness". Distribution rights for the movie are to be offered for sale by T.O Entertainment Inc. (K.K. Tţ ď Entateinmento) at this year's American Film Market (AFM) in Santa Monica, California.

YouTube: Lady Ninja: Reflections of Darkness trailer

YouTube: Lady Ninja: Reflections of Darkness promo video

Lady Ninja: Reflections of Darkness stills gallery (viewer discretion is advised)

Lady Ninja: Reflections of Darkness official website

JETRO: Lady Ninja: Reflections of Darkness

News source: The Gomorrahizer (source of Asami-related news for over half a decade!)

The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:12 pm  Reply with quote

Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead screenwriter Ao Murata previously wrote the screenplay for Y˘ichi Nishiyama's Gurozuka (alternative transliteration: "Guroduka"), based on a story by Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead executive producer Tadayoshi Kubo.

Gurozuka starred Chisato Morishita as Ai, Y˘ko Mitsuya as Maki, Yűko Kurosawa as Natsuki, Yukari Fukui as Yűka, Keiko Sait˘ as Yayoi, Nozomi And˘ as Takako, and Yűko It˘ as Y˘ko.

Synapse Films Inc. is scheduled to release Gurozuka on DVD in the U.S. on January 10th of next year.

Here's a description of Gurozuka from Synapse Films: "A fun getaway turns into a journey to Hell for some teenage girls visiting an isolated house to rehearse and perform a play for their private movie club. Taking the trip with an adult chaperone, the girls learn a previous club member supposedly went missing in the house, and another insane! Shortly after they arrive, a mysterious videotape is found with footage of a violent killer wearing a Japanese 'deigan' mask. Is this footage real or fake? Soon, their food and equipment disappears and one of the girls is haunted by ghostly visions of the masked demon. Someone or something is in the house, and gruesome death awaits those who cannot escape! Synapse Films is proud to present Y˘ichi Nishiyama's GUROZUKA, a stylized horror film in the tradition of SCREAM and genre-bending Japanese classic, THE RING!"

YouTube: Gurozuka trailer
Caterpillar
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 pm  Reply with quote

The Gomorrahizer wrote:
Back in 2008, Asami starred in Naoyuki Tomomatsu's pink film Joshű Ayaka: itaburi mesu ch˘ky˘. Odessa Entertainment K.K. (K.K. Odessa Entateinmento) - successor to Taki Corporation K.K. (K.K. Taki K˘porŕshon) - is scheduled to release it on DVD (THD-20351) in Japan on December 23rd; the DVD is available for pre-order from Amazon Japan K.K. and HMV Japan K.K..

Cover artwork:

The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 am  Reply with quote

The official website for Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead is now online, although at present it's just a home page. Nikkatsu is scheduled to release the movie theatrically in Japan on February 25th of next year. Geneon Universal Entertainment Japan LLC (Jeneon YunibÔsaru EntÔteimento Japan G.K.) is the international sales agent for it.

BTW, Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead is based on a story by Tadayoshi Kubo, the aforementioned executive producer of the movie.

Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead official website

YouTube: Gurozuka trailer

News source: The Colostomizer
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:09 am  Reply with quote

Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead

Early next year, the people of Japan will have the opportunity to exercise their right to vote (with their wallets) as to which they love more... feces-covered zombies or rape zombies!

Tomomatsu's aforementioned Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead (Reipu zonbi: Lust of the Dead) is scheduled to be released on sale DVD (ALBSD-1502) in Japan on March 2nd of next year; the DVD is available for pre-order from HMV Japan K.K..

BTW, Asami also co-stars in Tomomatsu's upcoming Akazukin vs ˘kami-otoko gundan.

HMV Japan: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead Japanese sale DVD

News source: The Gomorrahizer (source of Asami-related news for over half a decade!)

Akazukin vs ˘kami-otoko gundan
Caterpillar
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 pm  Reply with quote

The Gomorrahizer wrote:

BTW, Asami also co-stars in Tomomatsu's upcoming Akazukin vs ˘kami-otoko gundan.

I hope Tomomatsu never goes away or slows down. He may direct the occasional dud in between bounts of mad awesomeness (I'm not a fan of his VAMPIRE SEX DIARIES) but when he gets it right it's like he's directing films just for me.
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:54 am  Reply with quote

Above is the front cover for the Japanese sale DVD release of Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead. As previously indicated, the movie stars (pictured left to right on DVD cover) Saya Kobayashi, Yui Aikawa, Alice Ozawa (Ozawa Arisu), and Asami.

Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead is set to be screened at next year's Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival (Yűbari Kokusai Fantasutikku Eigasai) in Japan, which runs from February 23rd to February 27th. It's to be released on sale DVD in Japan (as previously noted, on March 2nd of next year) by Primewave Nexeed Corporation (Puraimuwŕbu Nekushţdo K.K.); the DVD is to be distributed by Albatros Co. Ltd. (Arubatorosu K.K.).

YouTube: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead theme song

News source: The Gomorrahizer (source of Naoyuki Tomomatsu-related news for over half a decade!)

The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm  Reply with quote

Above is a postcard for Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead. The official website for the movie is now partly functional.

The Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead Japanese sale DVD is now available for pre-order from Amazon Japan K.K..

BTW, Tomomatsu's latest movie is Awa-hime onmy˘ji kidan.

Amazon Japan: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead Japanese sale DVD

YouTube: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead theme song

News source: The Colostomizer

The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:03 pm  Reply with quote

A theatrical trailer and behind-the-scenes video for Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead have been added to YouTube.

YouTube: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead theatrical trailer

YouTube: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead behind-the-scenes video

Source: GOMORRAHY.com: J-sploitation subsite ("the WikiLeaks of obscure Japanese trailers, digging up dirt")
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 pm  Reply with quote

Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead: Saya Kobayashi & Alice Ozawa

A theme-song video for Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead has been added to YouTube. Also, the Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead Japanese sale DVD is now available for pre-order from CD Japan (Neo Wing Co. Ltd. / K.K. Neo Wingu).

Those who are interested in Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead may also wish to watch the trailer for John Cairns' Schoolgirl Apocalypse (SŕrÔ-fuku mokushiroku).

YouTube: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead theme-song video

CD Japan: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead Japanese sale DVD

YouTube: Schoolgirl Apocalypse trailer

Schoolgirl Apocalypse official website

Source: The Gomorrahizer

Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead: Yui Aikawa
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 pm  Reply with quote

A theatrical trailer for Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead has been added to YouTube.

YouTube: Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead theatrical trailer

YouTube: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead theme-song video

CD Japan: Rape Zombie: Lust of the Dead Japanese sale DVD
Caterpillar
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:11 pm  Reply with quote

The Gomorrahizer wrote:

Could this by any chance be the same as RED SWORD?

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2012/01/breasts-werewolves-swords-red-sword-is-little-red-riding-hood-all-grown-up-with-daddy-issues.php
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 am  Reply with quote

Yes, "Red Sword" is the English title of Tomomatsu's Hont˘ wa eroi Gurimu d˘wa: reddo suw˘do, the Japanese title of which has been changed from "Akazukin vs ˘kami-otoko gundan".
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 am  Reply with quote

The Gomorrahizer wrote:

If there is any way that I could get that on a large black t-shirt I would happily pay for it. Awesome homage/parody!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger