FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> More happy movie fun time.
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
lexidrifts13 wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Ok Halloween 3 it is. I'm putting it on my youtube page now if anyone needs it.


where is that? how can i get to it?
Wait. Who are you?

There's new people?! And no one texted me?! Neutral

Y'all gonna get it for that.


Tomorrow night, Halloween 3, the usual time. There you are now in the loop.
Like he'll remember <-<

Not a chance. Razz
I am so calling you. God, I hope your dad answers.

But I want to play a computer game Sad
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lexidrifts13
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:37 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Apr 2011
Posts: 111

um. unless we want another jennifers body experience happening tomorrow night....something else should be sacrificed! like a turkey sandwiich!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
lexidrifts13 wrote:
bye Smile see you tomorrow!
Bye, whoever you are. It was nice not watching a movie with you.

What did I not watch? Poltergeist? Fuck anyone that doesn't give Hooper credit for this and thinks Spielberg was the man. Hooper rules. TCM2 and Lifeforce are amazing and Invaders from Mars is one of the best kids horror films ever. Dude has skill.


Don't get attached to the new person, BF is sacrificing her with a spork tomorrow night. And, hey, YOU think Spielberg is the man. Razz
I think he is one of the men, not necessarily The Man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

lexidrifts13 wrote:
um. unless we want another jennifers body experience happening tomorrow night....something else should be sacrificed! like a turkey sandwiich!
Too late, BF is already sharpening the spork. Sad
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

LeeTheAgent wrote:
lexidrifts13 wrote:
um. unless we want another jennifers body experience happening tomorrow night....something else should be sacrificed! like a turkey sandwiich!
Too late, BF is already sharpening the spork. Sad
I will eat the spork if it saves the new person's life. I can eat anything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
lexidrifts13 wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Ok Halloween 3 it is. I'm putting it on my youtube page now if anyone needs it.


where is that? how can i get to it?
Wait. Who are you?

There's new people?! And no one texted me?! Neutral

Y'all gonna get it for that.


Tomorrow night, Halloween 3, the usual time. There you are now in the loop.
Like he'll remember <-<

Not a chance. Razz
I am so calling you. God, I hope your dad answers.

But I want to play a computer game Sad
Don't act like you don't want to hear all the genius shit that slips out from between my lips. Hey, I didn't spell "genius" G-E-N-I-O-U-S! I rule.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
lexidrifts13 wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Ok Halloween 3 it is. I'm putting it on my youtube page now if anyone needs it.


where is that? how can i get to it?
Wait. Who are you?

There's new people?! And no one texted me?! Neutral

Y'all gonna get it for that.


Tomorrow night, Halloween 3, the usual time. There you are now in the loop.
Like he'll remember <-<

Not a chance. Razz
I am so calling you. God, I hope your dad answers.

But I want to play a computer game Sad
Don't act like you don't want to hear all the genius shit that slips out from between my lips. Hey, I didn't spell "genius" G-E-N-I-O-U-S! I rule.

Too late, playing Team Fortress 2
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lexidrifts13
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Apr 2011
Posts: 111

well thats unfortunate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lexidrifts13
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Apr 2011
Posts: 111

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
lexidrifts13 wrote:
um. unless we want another jennifers body experience happening tomorrow night....something else should be sacrificed! like a turkey sandwiich!
Too late, BF is already sharpening the spork. Sad
I will eat the spork if it saves the new person's life. I can eat anything.


my hero!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marciakingqclp
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 1

Well, my girlfriend and I watch a lot of movies and go out to eat (with me spending slightly too much money on her.) and do try new things like bowling once and a while.
Nitro Muscle Mass
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 13 of 13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum