I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 3 Disc Collector’s Edition Coming This November

Meir Zarchi’s I Spit on Your Grave three-disc collector’s edition with I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu and Growing Up with I Spit on Your Grave hits November 11th.

This new set includes a 4K scan from the UNCUT 35MM original camera negative, a deluxe custom slipcase with original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Stothard, 2 collectible fold-out mini-posters, 2 replicas VHS box-style magnets, and a newly commissioned 44-page book with exclusive photos and liner notes.

Available on Blu-ray for the first time in North America, this box set also includes, the feature length documentary Growing Up with I Spit on Your Grave an exhaustive analysis of the film’s history directed by Meir Zarchi’s son, Terry Zarchi.

Check out the art and special features below.

DISC 1: I Spit on Your Grave (1978)

• NEW Jennifer’s Journey – the locations of I Spit on Your Grave featurette hosted by writer Michael Gingold
  • Audio Commentary with writer/director Meir Zarchi
  • Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • The Value of Vengeance – Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave
  • Alternate Day of the Woman Opening Title
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV & Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery
  • NEW Slideshow with Rare & Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set
  • Reversible Cover

DISC 2: I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019)

• NEW Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • NEW Cast Interviews
  • EXCLUSIVE The Making of I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu
  • Behind-the-Scenes footage with director Meir Zarchi and cast
  • Theatrical Trailers

DISC 3: Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019)

• EXCLUSIVE Deleted Scenes
  • NEW Terry Zarchi’s 8mm film starring Camille Keaton
  • NEW Home Movies – Camille and Meir’s wedding
  • Trailer

Pre-order HERE.

In I Spit on Your Grave, Camille Keaton stars as Jennifer Hills, a young and beautiful career woman who rents a back-woods cabin to write her first novel. Attacked by a group of local lowlifes and left for dead, she devises a horrific plan to inflict revenge in some of the most unforgettable scenes on film.

42 years later, the sequel, I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu sends successful writer Jennifer Hills (Camille Keaton) back to where it all began to face the wrath of the families of those she left for dead. Kidnapped along with her daughter Christy (Jamie Bernadette), it’s a tense game of hunt or be hunted against a ruthless gang of degenerates overseen by a violently unhinged matriarch Becky (Maria Olsen).

Starring Camille Keaton, Eron Tabor, Jamie Bernadette, Maria Olsen, Richard Pace, Anthony Nichols, Gunter Kleemann, Jim Tavare, Jonathan Peacy, Roy Allen, Alexandra Kenworthy, Meir Zarchi, Terry Zarchi, Tammy Scher (Tammy Zarchi).

Will you be snagging a copy? Make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: