FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Feb, 20, 2011: Cat O'Nine Tails
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

this guy is kinda crap at developing photos, the room isn't light tight and he smokes around the chemicals. He's asking for bad prints.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

You just gotta love a killer's POV shot....
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Dexter is the murderer!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

I'd like to know about the ravioli.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

It's like Rear Window, only not!
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I wish he'd have gotten to finish that recipe. I bet it would be good with roasted red peppers and grilled chicken in it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
I'd like to know about the ravioli.
Fuckin' A.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

This relationship with the little girl is looking kind of... disturbingly questionable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

The killer could be a barber... because the weapon was a razor. HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES IS ON THE CASE!
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
This relationship with the little girl is looking kind of... disturbingly questionable.


Oh just you wait for "disturbing" relationships. That is if I remember correctly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
This relationship with the little girl is looking kind of... disturbingly questionable.

It reminded me of a joke I saw Ricky Gervais say yesterday about a guy and his daughter that ended with him jerking off on her.

But I thought that would be an inappropriate comment... :\
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
This relationship with the little girl is looking kind of... disturbingly questionable.


Oh just you wait for "disturbing" relationships. That is if I remember correctly.
Intrigued.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
This relationship with the little girl is looking kind of... disturbingly questionable.

It reminded me of a joke I saw Ricky Gervais say yesterday about a guy and his daughter that ended with him jerking off on her.

But I thought that would be an inappropriate comment... :\
Wait. Who was jerking off on her, the guy or Ricky?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
This relationship with the little girl is looking kind of... disturbingly questionable.

It reminded me of a joke I saw Ricky Gervais say yesterday about a guy and his daughter that ended with him jerking off on her.

But I thought that would be an inappropriate comment... :\
Wait. Who was jerking off on her, the guy or Ricky?
Well, Ricky was imitating the guy...
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
This relationship with the little girl is looking kind of... disturbingly questionable.

It reminded me of a joke I saw Ricky Gervais say yesterday about a guy and his daughter that ended with him jerking off on her.

But I thought that would be an inappropriate comment... :\
Wait. Who was jerking off on her, the guy or Ricky?
Well, Ricky was imitating the guy...
Then what happened?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum