FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Fistful of Joystick -> Mass Effect 2
MethRattle
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 1180

frank_dracman wrote:
MethRattle wrote:
Floydian Trip wrote:
...videogaming is going to explode this year and if people don't start making threads on all these games then I'll have to.

I hope to start a "Heavy Rain" thread later this month.

Please do. You might persuade me to buy a PS3. Hell, I'm halfway there after hearing you talk about Demon's Souls. I loved Indigo Prophesy and HR really peeks my interest.

As long as I do indeed manage to buy the game, you can count on regular reports.

Oh, and two more words to help influence your buying habits...Heavenly Sword. And one more word...LittleBigPlanet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Count Zartro
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 170

[quote="MethRattle"]
MethRattle wrote:
And one more word...LittleBigPlanet.


I bought this game, then realized what I could do with it, so I promptly sold it. Smile

It's a great game but I was getting sucked into the stage creator, and I started checking out PS3 Camera's and PS3 Keyboard prices online, and I knew I had to get rid of it or I wouldn't do anything else.

Some of the stuff people make with that game is amazing, check out the Back to the Future levels on You Tube.

Good stuff and Great Game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4360
Location: NYC baby!

MethRattle wrote:
frank_dracman wrote:
MethRattle wrote:
Floydian Trip wrote:
...videogaming is going to explode this year and if people don't start making threads on all these games then I'll have to.

I hope to start a "Heavy Rain" thread later this month.

Please do. You might persuade me to buy a PS3. Hell, I'm halfway there after hearing you talk about Demon's Souls. I loved Indigo Prophesy and HR really peeks my interest.

As long as I do indeed manage to buy the game, you can count on regular reports.

Oh, and two more words to help influence your buying habits...Heavenly Sword. And one more word...LittleBigPlanet.


Heavenly Sword is not even close to a reason to buy a PS3. Uncharted 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are much better reasons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MethRattle
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 1180

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
Heavenly Sword is not even close to a reason to buy a PS3.


Your opinion is WRONG! The End.

Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:55 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 1463

MethRattle wrote:
Didn't See It Coming wrote:
Heavenly Sword is not even close to a reason to buy a PS3.


Your opinion is WRONG! The End.

Razz

Nope. I agree with him. Played a bit of it and while pretty, it just wasn't ny type of game. Now Uncharted, on the other hand...

No interest in LBP, again it's just not my cup 'o tea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:01 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 6478

I didn't like either game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 1463

Just finished ME2. Man, that is one badass game. I don't usually gush over a game, but this one is flat out fantastic. I still can't decide if this or the first one is better, though I'm leaning to the original. Now I'm going to play ME1 again and try to be the biggest dick in the universe (besides Floyd, of course) and see how it plays out in the second. Great game, and it's a shame PS3 owners get Dragon Age but not this. The love should be shared, dammit!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karloff
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 264

I got hold of this a couple of days ago. With both this and Fable 3 I have now effectively shut myself off from the rest of the world.

I was never sold on Bioware's Knights Of The Old Republic. I thought it was a good game but as a Star Wars experience it never captured the feel for me. This, however, is the real deal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Dread Central Forum Index -> Fistful of Joystick

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum