HBO Max Renews Ridley Scott’s RAISED BY WOLVES for Season 2

Ridley Scott’s sci-fi series Raised by Wolves is in the middle of its first season and has been the top title since its launch on HBO Max. And so it makes sense that today we hear the streaming service has renewed the show for season 2.

Ridley Scott says: “Being a dyed-in-the-wool advertising man, I was knocked out by the extraordinary campaign done by HBO Max marketing, which conveyed the ambitious storyline in such a provocative and tactile manner, and deftly positioned our first season of Raised by Wolves as a “must watch” show. It must have been a notable challenge to selectively plumb the riches In Aaron’s storylines. We were even happier that audiences have responded so enthusiastically. We are already deep into the ‘layers’ of season 2, as Aaron has begun to shape what we think will be another brilliant season to inspire the imagination.”

Sarah Aubrey, head of HBO Max added: “When I think of Raised by Wolves, I think of artistry; artistry in crafting a compelling storyline, artistry in the out-of-this-world production design, special effects and cinematography, artistry in our actor’s portrayals of these memorable characters, and artistry attached to the legendary work of Ridley Scott, Aaron Guzikowski and our phenomenal crew. This chart-topping series beautifully weaves together Ridley’s hallmarks of sci-fi and horror while offering fans one of the most original storylines they’ve seen in some time. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for season two.”

Check out the announcement from the show’s official Twitter account below.

https://twitter.com/RaisedWolvesMAX/status/1306639056261046272

Executive produced by Ridley Scott, Raised by Wolves tells the tale of two androids who have been handed the task of raising human children on a mysterious planet. The colony is at risk of being torn apart by religious differences when the androids discover that controlling the beliefs of humans is a difficult task.

Created by Aaron Guzikowski (Prisoners), the series which stars Amanda Collin, Abubakar Salim, Winta McGrath, Niamh Algar, Jordan Loughran, Matias Varela, Felix Jamieson, Ethan Hazzard, Aasiya Shah, Ivy Wong, and Travis Fimmel. The first seven episodes are currently available on HBO Max. Scott directed the first two.

Are you up for Raised by Wolves season 2? Make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: