Lauren Cohan Teases WALKING DEAD Spinoff MAGGIE in the Works?

As we all know by now, AMC’s The Walking Dead will end after season 11. But today, series star Lauren Cohan is teasing we may see a Maggie spin-off after that.

Cohan says: “It’s sort of exciting because there will be spin-off possibilities… I don’t know if I’m supposed to say that yetI’ve been gone for a minute.

She adds: “I’ve been gone I guess for parts of two different seasons, and this will be exciting because this episode was originally supposed to be our finale. The delay at first was disappointing, but now it’s nice that we have some new content coming. We still have two past years-worth of stuff to shoot, so we’re still going to be on television for a significant period. We’re so lucky we’ve been going so long, and it’s so exciting to say, ‘Okay, let’s all key in for this final season together.”

You can check out the full interview below.

https://youtu.be/NYaA3-PWjqU

This news makes sense as AMC is loving their Walking Dead spin-offs such as Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: World Beyond. Not to mention already announced spin-offs such as Angela Kang’s Daryl & Carol spin-off with Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride and those Rick Grimes movies.

The original season 10 finale, which sees Maggie return for the first time since season 9, hits October 4th. Are you excited? Make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: