FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Fistful of Joystick -> trailer for new Mortal Kombat game/movie... and HOLY SHIT!!!
nonserviam03
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZn7E-mk

GOOD LORD!!! It's like a dark and fucked up version of Mortal Kombat, and considering the starting point is MORTAL FUCKING KOMBAT... that's saying something.

Nobody know if this is for a game or a movie yet.
mdamien13
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:25 pm  Reply with quote

I'd seen this earlier - looks badass! I hope a feature-length version is forthcoming - can't imagine they'd go through the time/effort/money to get a slick setup like this made for nothing.
Terminal
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 pm  Reply with quote

I hope this is turned in to a movie as Geri Ryan claims this has the potential to be in her twitter. This would really wipe the taste from Anderson's movie.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
AlderBrandon
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am  Reply with quote

Combining DVD to iPad Converter,iPad Video Converter and iPad Transfer into one, Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite helps Apple iPad tablet users to rip , convert, manage, organize, transfer media files to iPad in professional way. That means, as a DVD to iPad Converter, which allows you to rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc. Also this magic software enables you to extract most audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A(AAC), OGG, RA, AU, etc, from DVD file; As an iPad Video Converter, it helps convert video/audio files to iPad supported formats; As an iPad transfer, it can backup and transfer movies and music between iPad and your PC. And as an iTunes surrogate, this iPad Converter tool can help you copy iPad contents to iTunes.

Related powerful iPad software as follows:
DVD to iPad Converter
iPad Transfer
Video to iPad Converter
RogueNinja
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm  Reply with quote

The trailer was awesome! And it was a short that was made to be presented to WB to be made into a movie. Hopefully they give it the green light. There is also in fact a new game being made as well that's just called Mortal Kombat. It returns to it's roots and is pretty much based off of Mortal Kombat 2 and 3, they showed it off at E3 this year and it looked amazing.
arandomthought
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 am  Reply with quote

The trailer really has my hopes up. I would greatly enjoy an mk movie that is based on the games, not emulating them, and thank god johnny cage is gone. Scorpion looks awesome, I can live w/o him having a skull head, and jax actually seems to do some work w/ sonya rather then pussyfootin around. dear god I hope this gets made. The baraka idea is neat.