FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> Vampire Diaries
Borgosi
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 pm  Reply with quote

It's sad, I remember the first season of Buffy and thinking that vampire shows couldn't get any worse. After watching about half of season one of the Vampire Diaries I wished Buffy was back. Just when you think network TV has reached an all time low they prove you wrong.

Now this garabage is winning "People Choice" awards. Maybe the end is near.
Rob
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 am  Reply with quote

The show's lost a bit of steam IMO. Alot of the characters have lost most of the charm they had in the earlier episodes and the story arcs either seem too drawn out or too rushed. But I'm still watching, primarily for Malese Jow as the vampire Anna. At this point she and the group of vampires that broke out of this tomb are the most interesting characters on the show, minus the one villain vampire who was in two episodes. That guy was a fuckin' moron.

Still, beats Twilight by a wide margin. Plus any show that has the lead douche from Never Back Down getting torched with a flame thrower gets big points in my book. Mr. Green