FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> April, 2, 2010: Aliens
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
that's my usual back up plan, burn it to the ground just to be on the safe side.
Not a bad way of thinking, unless trioxin 245 is involved.



that only happened once.
Oh, and Cropsy.




And Freddy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
that's my usual back up plan, burn it to the ground just to be on the safe side.
Not a bad way of thinking, unless trioxin 245 is involved.



that only happened once.
Oh, and Cropsy.




And Freddy.



you're so picky. You were there roasting marshmallows as well my friend, so stop acting all innocent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
that's my usual back up plan, burn it to the ground just to be on the safe side.
Not a bad way of thinking, unless trioxin 245 is involved.



that only happened once.
Oh, and Cropsy.




And Freddy.



you're so picky. You were there roasting marshmallows as well my friend, so stop acting all innocent.
And Chucky and Myers have both survived being burnt.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think fire isn't always as effective as it seems at first.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
I am so sorry for missing out in so many but I have been swamped lately. And actually won't be here next week either. I want to say I'll be back the Friday after. So if someone else wants to take over scheduling or just watch random stuff it is up to you guys.

Been really missing these too. Sad
BF put the schedule together. We're getting back into the swing of it, even with you gone. And Rusty has been popping in to take up the slack. Still, you're missed around here, big guy.
Indeedy, and of course we're all eagerly waiting for our autographed copies of yer movie Wink heh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
that's my usual back up plan, burn it to the ground just to be on the safe side.
Not a bad way of thinking, unless trioxin 245 is involved.



that only happened once.
Oh, and Cropsy.




And Freddy.



you're so picky. You were there roasting marshmallows as well my friend, so stop acting all innocent.
And Chucky and Myers have both survived being burnt.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think fire isn't always as effective as it seems at first.



the key is to have a really BIG fire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

This is almost as bad as watching The Descent. I'm not even claustrophobic, but seeing him in that tiny pipe makes me feel like it's hard to breathe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

BlackFlagg wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
I am so sorry for missing out in so many but I have been swamped lately. And actually won't be here next week either. I want to say I'll be back the Friday after. So if someone else wants to take over scheduling or just watch random stuff it is up to you guys.

Been really missing these too. Sad
BF put the schedule together. We're getting back into the swing of it, even with you gone. And Rusty has been popping in to take up the slack. Still, you're missed around here, big guy.
Indeedy, and of course we're all eagerly waiting for our autographed copies of yer movie Wink heh



I just want to seethe behind the scenes footage of Gory throwing a diva director tantrum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Thanks guys!! Mr. Green

I didn't mean to imply that you have to wait for me. I am not in charge of this. Anyone can do it. I'm glad you guys took care of it. Very Happy

Back to work. By the way, I love this whole aliens scene. Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Sorry guys. I got caught up in this big ARG thing they are doing for Tron Legacy. I promise to be here next week...







mostly. (Old school will never die!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

oohhhh the gun scene..... so sexy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
that's my usual back up plan, burn it to the ground just to be on the safe side.
Not a bad way of thinking, unless trioxin 245 is involved.



that only happened once.
Oh, and Cropsy.




And Freddy.



you're so picky. You were there roasting marshmallows as well my friend, so stop acting all innocent.
And Chucky and Myers have both survived being burnt.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think fire isn't always as effective as it seems at first.



the key is to have a really BIG fire.
But not too big. You don't want to end up with daikaiju and weird ants and shit attacking you later on if you go too big. You have to stop short of splitting atoms.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
that's my usual back up plan, burn it to the ground just to be on the safe side.
Not a bad way of thinking, unless trioxin 245 is involved.



that only happened once.
Oh, and Cropsy.




And Freddy.



you're so picky. You were there roasting marshmallows as well my friend, so stop acting all innocent.
And Chucky and Myers have both survived being burnt.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think fire isn't always as effective as it seems at first.



the key is to have a really BIG fire.
But not too big. You don't want to end up with daikaiju and weird ants and shit attacking you later on if you go too big. You have to stop short of splitting atoms.


you ruin all my fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Poor ripley. It's so demoralizing to not be able to break glass. This one time, I had a bottle and I tried to break it to threaten a girl that I'd cut her. The damn thing wouldn't break, so I', standing there, repeatedly banging this bottle on a stone pillar, asking her to hold on for a minute. I was so emasculated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

it's amazing that Burk still thinks he can talk his way out of that situation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I was so emasculated.


but aren't you used to that by now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 5 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum