Get Your Offical ANTRUM: THE DEADLIEST FILM EVER MADE Merch Now + 10% Discount Code

Regular readers of Dread Central know that I’m a huge fan of Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made (which topped my Best Horror Movies of 2019 list). If you’ve yet to experience the meta-horror “documentary” for yourself, check out the trailer and synopsis below.

Related Article: Josh Millican’s Top 10 Horror Movies of 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhRYNJOtYC8

Synopsis:
To rescue the soul of their deceased dog, a young boy and girl enter a forest and dig a hole to hell.

Antrum is directed by David Amito and Michael Laicini.

Related Article: Video: TANTRUM: THE SICKEST COMEDY EVER MADE is NSFW Parody of ANTRUM

Related Article: Entire Soundtrack for ANTRUM: THE DEADLIEST FILM EVER MADE Now Available on YouTube

If you loved Antrum as much as I did, you’ll be excited to hear that the film just launched an official store with stunning posters and t-shirts. Check out what’s available below and shop now, HERE.

Related Article: ANTRUM: THE DEADLIEST FILM EVER MADE is Now the #1 Trending Film on Amazon Prime

As an added bonus, Dread Central readers can save 10% on their orders through this weekend. Just use the discount code MAXINE at checkout!

Are you a fan of Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made? What do you think of the film’s new merch? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: