Blumhouse & Elisabeth Moss Reteam for MRS. MARCH

The Invisible Man star Elisabeth Moss and Blumhouse are reteaming for an adaptation of Virginia Feito’s upcoming novel Mrs. March.

The psychological thriller hits shelves in August 2021 and follows an Upper East Side housewife who unravels when she begins to suspect the detestable protagonist of her husband’s bestselling novel is based on her.

Moss says: “I read Virginia’s novel in one sitting and was so captured by it I knew I had to make it and play Mrs. March. As a character, she is fascinating, complex, and deeply human and I can’t wait to sink my teeth into her. Mrs. March is exactly the kind of engaging and challenging female-led project that Love And Squalor Pictures is built to make. As a company, we are thrilled to make our debut announcement in the features space as partners with Blumhouse. Having worked with Jason on US and the company on The Invisible Man, I am constantly struck by their creativity and intelligence. Jason Blum is a powerhouse force in the world of storytelling and I am personally honored to be in the family.”

Jason Blum added: “Not only is Elisabeth one of the finest actors of her generation but she’s an unabashed fan of genre material and an incredible collaborator. Lindsey and Elisabeth have impeccable taste when they brought us, Mrs. March, we jumped at the chance...”

Feito will write the screenplay and executive produce with Carla Hacken and Bea Sequeira while Moss, Blum, Lindsey McManus produce.

Will you be checking out Blumhouse’s Mrs. March with Elisabeth Moss? Make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: