Dan Stevens Once Again Hints THE GUEST 2 May Happen; Other Projects in the Works

A few weeks back, Dan Stevens teased a sequel to screenwriter Simon Barrett (You’re Next, Blair Witch) and director Adam Wingard’s (Godzilla vs. Kong) 80’s throwback action flick The Guest with Maika Monroe.

And today, Stevens teased that The Guest 2 may be in the works… again.

Specifically, Stevens tells THR: “Well, I suppose it starts with Simon (Barrett) and Adam (Wingard). Unfortunately, Adam is a little busy with [Godzilla vs. Kong] at the moment. But we’ve all sort of been looking at ways we can get back together in some way, and I think it will happen as soon as we can make it happen. I don’t know about whether that will necessarily be a sequel to The Guest. I don’t know how that would look, but we’ve got a few other things up our sleeves, perhaps, before then.”

Bring it on, I say!

Are you up for The Guest 2? Make sure to let us know what you think in the comments below or over on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Rated R for strong violence, language, some drug use and a scene of sexuality, it begins after a string of mysterious deaths leads a teenager to become suspicious of a soldier (Dan Stevens) who showed up on her family’s doorstep and claimed to be a friend of her dead brother.

It sports a 91% on Rotten Tomatoes with a Critics Consensus that reads: Boasting enough intelligence to bolster its darkly violent thrills, The Guest offers another treat for genre fans from director Adam Wingard.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: