First Look: Charlie Kaufman’s I’M THINKING OF ENDING THINGS Hits Netflix September 4th

Charlie Kaufman’s adaption of Iain Reid’s I’m Thinking Of Ending Things with Jesse Plemons, Jessie Buckley, David Thewlis, and Toni Collette hits Netflix on September 4th.

And today we have your first look. Check them out below.

The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind screenwriter turned director tells EW: “I don’t set out to do a mindfuck. I’m not setting out to do something that ‘tops’ some sort of brainteaser I might have done before. But there’s no question that I’m trying to build on the stuff that I’ve already done. Loneliness and hopelessness and regret — these are things that are part of the fabric of this film. The house represents the imagined interaction between someone you bring home to your parents — that panic that is twoheaded at that point. You’re worried about what they’re going to think about your parents, and you’re always worried about what your parents are going to think of them.”

Have you read I’m Thinking Of Ending Things? Make sure to let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Described as a psychological horror-thriller, the book centers on an unnamed young woman who lets her boyfriend take her to see his parents on a remote farm, and the disturbing aftermath that follows.

BUY IT HERE

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: